Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Ashley H.
New Caney, TX
Review for: Light 44 more...
This foundation is one of my absolute favorites! It's such a full coverage/matte foundation but doesn't look Cakey on the skin. It's extremely long lasting and doesn't make my skin look oily. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone on the hunt for a good full coverage foundation! Plus it's vegan friendly!
Morgan B.
Just used this foundation for the first time and I love it! I have a combination type skin and the foundation is kinda like a matte cream but not too thick. It covers perfectly and as of now will be committing forever to this!
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Excellent full coverage foundation at a great price point. The only thing to be aware of is that this product does oxidize quite a bit once it is on your skin. My suggestion would be to make sure you let it sit on your skin for 10-15 min before deciding on a tone.
Samantha L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I think this is an extremely good foundation. It's 100% full coverage and a little goes a long way. However, i feel that it is more of a product that should be sold in a professional store only, rather than to general public. To many people are over using the product, and stating it's bad, heavy, and they look cakey. When in all actuality,'it's an amazing product for people who know how to apply it properly. Leave this product to us licensed professionals, and out of the general public stores, or provide a "How to" upon purchase.
Kori E.
Sacramento , CA
This is a full coverage, beautiful foundation. I'm extremely pale, so it's usually very difficult for me to find a fountain that isn't too orange or pink and the shade selection of this fountain is perfect for me! The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is that it does separate on my nose from time to time.
Kendra D.
Clarksville, TN
Holy grail! Heavy duty coverage that doesn't feel heavy on the skin! I never have to worry about my foundation looking heavy with this product! It dries down very quickly which helps with my fast morning makeup routine! My favorite foundation for FULL COVERAGE!!!
Sam K.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Personally this foundation was a little light for me, but would definitely buy this again. I do have acne, and this completely covered it up. It is really heavy and you do feel it on your face. However,  if you do need a full coverage foundation, this is it!
Shy-ann B.
Tuscumbia, MO
I seriously am in love with this product. It's great for a full coverage, flawless foundation. I use it daily as part of my make up ritual. It's a total must have. Stay beautiful Queens! 😘
Rachel L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great foundation if you have oily/combination skin! It has great coverage and a very air-light feel to it. It lasts all day and doesn't budge when my skin gets oily. I recommend applying it with a damp beauty blender as it tends to cake up on drier skin.
Kelsey K.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I love Kat Von D Lock it foundation! I feel it gives a very smooth matte finish. It is not waterproof but does last a good amount of time. It can give little or full coverage depending on how much you apply. It is pricy but worth it, would definitely recommend.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.