Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Yaneli A.
Charlotte , NC
If you have dry skin make sure you moisture VERY well. It’s very matte and dry. I love the coverage, but it clings to dry spots on my face. I wish she’d make a dewy version of this foundation.
Hle Y.
Sacramento, CA
This was the hype all over social media so I decided to try out a sample. I have dry skin and this product did not work well at all. I noticed my face appeared more dry and patchy with this foundation on. DO NOT GET THIA IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN, I DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Courtney C.
This will cover ANYTHING on your face. Kat Von D was not messing around when she brought this collection out. This is the definition of full coverage foundation. It does the job and leaves your skin without the feeling of weight or cakey-ness.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
I really like the kat von d foundation but I think it goes on a lot better when you apply it with the beauty blender! I find it to be a bit patchy when I use a regular foundation brush to apply it! :)
Michaella M.
Boston, MA
I picked up a sample of this foundation and it was so amazing. It was full coverage with out being cakey looking and even covered my blemishes. The downside is that with a week of wearing this foundation I started breaking out on my cheeks and forehead. I'll still wear it but only on certain occasions
Tiffany N.
Portland, OR
I liked the idea of this product, but so far I find that it sticks to my dry spots more than I would like. The color range is great. And they have some really pale shades which I can appreciate, but I do think their are better full-coverage foundations out there.
jessica B.
I have so much blemishes on my face in different spots and I like that Kat Von D Foundation has the perfect amount of coverage and even though it has a lot of coverage your foundation does not look caked on which is really really good. And the foundation does have a lot of different shades which is also a plus.
Lilly R.
Santa Ana, CA
I used to be a MAC girl and really closed- minded bout trying foundations from other brands. I personally don't like having 10 different foundations, I like to stick to whatever works for me and this is it! This foundation is full coverage and it gives you porcelain looking skin. If you don't want as much coverage just don't apply as much. Concealer is optional. I don't think it looks cakey, just know how to apply it correctly.
Tayler O.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Light 49 more...
This product has great coverage. And a great color range for us pale people! But this stuff is so cakey and flakes in my dry spots literally after 30 minutes. It feels really heavy on my face, I feel like I could peel it off. I wish this worked for me but it dosent.
Jaylynn T.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
It was a long lasting foundation with full coverage. I did like the coverage and the color was good but I felt for me it did get a tad cakey. I did have a lot of texture on my forehead so it slightly emphasized that but it held up amazingly on my oily nose and chin. I would recommend for oily skin, dry skin I would say to moisturize like crazy and use a beauty blender with this. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.