Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Excellent full coverage foundation at a great price point. The only thing to be aware of is that this product does oxidize quite a bit once it is on your skin. My suggestion would be to make sure you let it sit on your skin for 10-15 min before deciding on a tone.
Mariah W.
It's coverage power is amazing. I can cover black tattoos and all. It's full coverage so your face looks flawless. Only thing is by the end of the days make face looks greasy so I wish it was a little more matte. But the price point is very pleasant to my wallet.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
Review for: Light 48 more...
The foundation has amazing coverage, but what I wasn't expecting was that the foundation was completely different from what I tried in the store. In the store it was normal foundation, but when I got it home it was extremely think and didn't go on like I was hoping.
Janissa C.
This foundation is really good, it gives excellent full coverage. I have acne and it definitely covers all of that up, which is great. The only thing I don't like is that it can get really cakey and you can definitely feel that you are wearing heavy makeup on. Other than that it's a pretty good foundation.
Madison C.
Centre, AL
This foundation is amazing. It's so full coverage it's insane! The consistency is thick and the finish is matte so I wouldn't recommend to someone dry and flaky. It's easy to apply, I use a damp sponge. I have repurchased and will do so again in the future.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
I really like the kat von d foundation but I think it goes on a lot better when you apply it with the beauty blender! I find it to be a bit patchy when I use a regular foundation brush to apply it! :)
Yaneli A.
Charlotte , NC
If you have dry skin make sure you moisture VERY well. It’s very matte and dry. I love the coverage, but it clings to dry spots on my face. I wish she’d make a dewy version of this foundation.
Stefa  G.
Vallejo, CA
I use this foundation almost everyday and it's definitely full coverage. The better your moisturizer is the better this foundation will look! I wouldn't wear it without some type of moisturizer because I feel it does reveal dry areas on the skin. I'd definitely recommend it and I will continue to purchase it :)
Courtney C.
This will cover ANYTHING on your face. Kat Von D was not messing around when she brought this collection out. This is the definition of full coverage foundation. It does the job and leaves your skin without the feeling of weight or cakey-ness.
Lilly R.
Santa Ana, CA
I used to be a MAC girl and really closed- minded bout trying foundations from other brands. I personally don't like having 10 different foundations, I like to stick to whatever works for me and this is it! This foundation is full coverage and it gives you porcelain looking skin. If you don't want as much coverage just don't apply as much. Concealer is optional. I don't think it looks cakey, just know how to apply it correctly.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.