Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19906)
Media (1915)
Rubenn A.
Corp Christi, TX
this foundation is EVERYTHING if you are on the go! very matte so i would only recommend for oily skin types! very long wearing and full coverage! this is my holy grail! i love kat von d's products! i will always repurchase
Priscilla P.
Los Angeles , CA
I am seriously in love with this foundation. If you are looking for a full coverage matte look this is one that I would recommend. I love that it is on the cheaper end and a little really does go a long way. Although I recently switched foundations, I plan on keeping this in my foundation rotation for a long time!
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
This is a great foundation for clients who are looking for maximum coverage .... Especially those who suffer from acne scars , blemishes .... Also great for oilier clients , tattoo cover ups.
Jari M.
THE foundation! with just a pump you can cover all of your face, if you want more coverage you can layer as many as you want. perfect for oily skin. matte finish, high coverage and long lasting
Tara S.
This product has a really good coverage. I use it when my skin is at it's worse. What I don't like is that I get oily faster using this. If I was to blot the oil most of the product comes off with it too. But I do suggest this for if you need a high coverage foundation
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have tried most full coverage foundations and this was the worst for my skin. I felt it on my skin all day, it looked cakey, and after a few hours I had to blot because of the oil. Immediately returned it and went back to my Becca Ultimate coverage foundation.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Incredible coverage. A little goes a long way for the face. They did a great job with this one. I know so many more guys that use this than women. It's just that good. Always have this on deck.
Yesenia G.
Hyattsville, MD
This has been my go to foundation for almost 2 years now. I absolutely love it! I have skin that's oily so I do have to set it but it doesn't cake up on my skin and rarely requires layering.
Katiuska P.
Es ASOMBROSA, Maravillo, me encanta esta foundation es de larga duracion y alta cobertura, le brinda a tu piel un todo super matte natural, y es muy facil si aplicacion y gracias a su alta cobertura tengo base por largo tiempo, la volvere a comprar apenas se termine
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Excellent full coverage foundation at a great price point. The only thing to be aware of is that this product does oxidize quite a bit once it is on your skin. My suggestion would be to make sure you let it sit on your skin for 10-15 min before deciding on a tone.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.