Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Joanna A.
Escondido, CA
I was searching for foundation that would last long. I gave kat von d foundation a try aince i am a big fan of her lipsticks. I am truly happy. This product last long and it feels smooth like I'm not wearing anything. I only have to apply once a day. Highly recommend!
Summer P.
Very high coverage, the shade fits my skin perfectly. The only downfall is that I live in Texas with 100 degree heat so sometimes it does start to crease with sweat and etc. but overall I do enjoy this foundation very much
H Z.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
This Kat Von D foundation is gold. It really covers up any blemishes and acne scars so well. It makes your skin look so flawless after using it. It is so easy to apply. I use this when I am going out for a special occasion or wedding. It lasts all day and looks great!
Dori P.
The Kat Von D lock it in tatto foundation is a wonderful foundation! It is although full coverage that being said its great for a night out or if you like full coverage for everyday usage like myself, I recommend this foundation 100 percent! The product lasts a long time simply because a little goes a long way!
Shilo A.
Fernley, NV
This foundation is full coverage, looks nice after applied but wears off quickly especially in oily places of the skin. It's easy to apply. I will use up the entire product but i don't think I would recommend or repurchase.
Jeanette M.
Oceanside, CA
I had a love hate relationship with this foundation. while it has amazing coverage, it's super matte and too thick for my liking. It looked so cakey and would start breaking around my nose. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Yazmin T.
Definitely full coverage and matte. This is a great foundation. I really like this new formula. It's really matte so watch out for dry skin because it will cling to it. Definitely recommend this for a full coverage.
Lena L.
Maryville, TN
Great foundation but you can't wear most primers under it without separation and it oxidized on my face and ended up with an orange tint. I'm considering trying a lighter shade to see if that helps.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite foundation . Just one pump and a little bit of tarte moroccan oil and Ive got an amazing airbrushed look . I don't think i could every change foundations . I think wothout the pil the foundation just seems a little to thick
Angie V.
Victorville, CA
Not much of a fan myself was far to dry it's cracked right away around my nose and forehead even with a primer though the coverage is very good I would think this is a more ideal foundation for someone with more oily skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.