Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Alicia R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love kat Von D products, but this foundation I was really disappointed with. It left my face looking really cakey and just didn't look all that great. It was a full coverage though, but I would not recommend unfortunately.
Emilie L.
Sarasota, FL
If you're someone in need of a promising full coverage long lasting foundation, it's this one! And to make things better I have a bright red birthmark on my eye kid and a thin coat of this foundation completely covers it. Definitely a "holy grail" and worth the price!
Josie R.
Hillsboro,OR
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Great finsih. Leaves my skin looking flawless. Stays on all night. Leaves a natural dewy finish. I have never that so many complements on my skin.super easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Definently full coverage. Some people even think that it is my natural skin.
Laura C.
Kansas City, MO
It feels great on my skin. I can not feel that it is there. I love that it is a vacuum pump and will always keep the product fresh and sealed from the air. Really easy to put on with a beauty blender and has a really nice coverage and would definitely recommend it to friends
Rachel B.
Olympia, WA
This seems like a pretty average foundation. It has medium to full coverage. The lasting power doesn't seem to be any better than a drugstore brand. There isn't a large range of shades to choose from. I am on the fence about weather or not I would buy this again.
Dasmin S.
Bakersfield, CA
Had high hopes for this foundation because I had heard amazing things about it but was disappointed. It is full coverage but I have found that it does not dry. Rubs off easily. My boyfriend is always touching my face and he did not enjoy having makeup on his finges.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this foundation. It's super full coverage and it doesn't take a ton to cover your face. This stuff is completely worth the price that it is. Highly recommend this product to everyone.
Nicole H.
Boise, ID
I was having a bad bout of skin for a while so I opted to buy a full coverage foundation. A lady at Sephora suggested this. I liked it at first but after I got home and started playing with it, I found it to be too cakey at times. I tried several different application techniques and overall just wasn't satisfied.
RACHEL W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This foundation is SUPER high coverage. It is definitely not for everyday wear. But, it is perfect for a night out. It does tend to feel pretty camry, but it is worth is for the amount of coverage that the product provides.
neshia s.
LOVE this foundation. Covers amazingly and you won't need much. Heed my warning though, you can't use this foundation all year and if you are african american you may get an orange under tone.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.