Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Dennise C.
Buckeye, AZ
Love this foundation! Honestly the longest wear I've tried so far. Oil does come through but I do have oily skin and its easily resolved blotting a tissue throughout the day and won't lose any coverage at all! It's my new favorite foundation with the best long lasting coverage.
Lucia M.
Matthews, NC
This foundation is super full coverage. I was looking for something that would cover imperfections without having to use color correctors. This absolutely works amazingly! But it can be a bit thick.
Jayme T.
Just started using this foundation and I have no complainants. It gives me full coverage (I used to use tarte clay foundation) and it stays on all day long! It takes me a long time to find fountain to fit my oily combo skin and wanting full coverage. I would recommend to anyone
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
This foundation is very thick and very heavy. I believe in order for it to look flawless and not cakey you must really hydrate and prep the skin or this foundation can go bad as I have seen before.
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
This is a good foundation if you want very full coverage. with this foundation there is no need for concealer beaucuse it covers up so good. I like this foundation for fall and winter but for summer time it's to much.
Nicole M.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
THE BEST foundation I've found for my skin. It's soooo easy to apply, a little bit goes a very long way and it stays on all day! It covers just about anything! It leaves a light mate finish and is just perfect! It's a little pricey but it's so worth it because it lasts so long.
Zully Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
It takes a few tries to actually make this work. Technique is everything. The way you apply it is the most crucial part I was using a kabuki brush, but found out it works better with a beauty blender. To seal it you much use the lock it powder the final result is flawless..
Stephanie R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Holy grail full coverage foundation! Wears well throughout all conditions (sweat, heat, etc.) and looks just as good as when you put it on. This has easily lasted for me for 10+ hours and my skin looks great. You can definitely tell you have foundation on but it doesn't appear super caked.
Toby C.
Baltimore , MD
I have Kat Von D Lock-in Tattoo Foundation. I have very oily skin and this is good for that. It's full coverage will cover up and very pigment. It last a long time and I love that. I will buy again.
Janicka M.
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
I've had this foundation for three months and I can't get enough of it. It's completely full coverage but it's still so light weight. If you don't blend correctly it can become patchy but it will last all day long. I do definitely recommend it but I recommend really spending some time on ensuring that you get the right shade.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Sephora