Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Paula L.
minnapolis, mn
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is like magic it can even put your skin tone with little to no effort. It is definitely full coverage but you only need very little to cover your whole face. It feels very lightweight but looks a little cakey at first but after 30 minutes it looks perfect. I could not recommend this foundation more.
Summer P.
Very high coverage, the shade fits my skin perfectly. The only downfall is that I live in Texas with 100 degree heat so sometimes it does start to crease with sweat and etc. but overall I do enjoy this foundation very much
Jordan S.
Decatur, AL
Finding the right colour with this foundation was a bit tricky, but once I did, it was worth it. Covers flawlessly. Hides redness, freckles, scars, and anything else. Lasts beautifully, too.
Angie V.
Victorville, CA
Not much of a fan myself was far to dry it's cracked right away around my nose and forehead even with a primer though the coverage is very good I would think this is a more ideal foundation for someone with more oily skin.
Hayley C.
This was WAY too heavy for me. Maybe if you like heavier makeup this is for you, but it was just not for me. It felt very cakey. It is full coverage, so I guess that's a plus. I got it as a free sample, and I don't think I'd ever actually purchase this for myself.
Maddy B.
Hampshire, TN
I really enjoyed this foundation and I loved that it isn't too expensive on the higher end of makeup. It is super full coverage with a matte finish and covers everything. My one and only downside is that it can get cakey looking as my oily skin begins to break through.
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I used to love this formula when my face was oily and I had acne. It covered my worst breakouts and I don't think my face looked cakey. Now that I don't have acne, I find the formula to be way too thick but if you have problematic skin I would highly recommend this product.
Kendra A.
I tried this for one day. I was suggested this product at Sephora. The makeup was extremely heavy and cakey and slid off my face. I blotted at least 6 times that day. I was super excited and after trying I was greatly disappointed. I had such high hopes for this product.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Full coverage long wearing!!
This foundation is great for covering acne, scaring and even tattoos on the face!
Very easy to apply.. if you want a a lighter finish I would mix in with a moisturizer or apply with a damp beauty blender
Found at sephora!
Stephanie A.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
I love a full coverage foundation and this it's just perfect, it gives a matte finish and it's perfect for Oily Skin, feels some how heavy and I love how easy it to blend and apply this foundation on my face
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.