Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19862)
Media (1907)
Shilo A.
Fernley, NV
This foundation is full coverage, looks nice after applied but wears off quickly especially in oily places of the skin. It's easy to apply. I will use up the entire product but i don't think I would recommend or repurchase.
Alishia S.
Wooster, OH
I am in shade 45 light. This product covers everything, literally everything. It's not super hard to blend into the skin. What keeps me away from this product is it is so cakey, it dries up in my skin. I'm not a huge fan but wear it when I need my make up to stay on!
Jordan S.
Decatur, AL
Finding the right colour with this foundation was a bit tricky, but once I did, it was worth it. Covers flawlessly. Hides redness, freckles, scars, and anything else. Lasts beautifully, too.
Stephanie P.
I highly recommend! The finish is beautiful, not completely matte but not too shiny. Just gives you the perfect glow while covering all of your imperfections. I believe any skin type can use it. Also it's buildable depending on what kind of coverage you want that day.
Jessica W.
Covington, GA
The "Lock It In" Foundation by Kat Von D is amazing . it covers up blemishes,facial scars, and pretty much anything that you are embarrassed about on your face. It's so pigmented and creamy.
Wasn't the best color for my face and I had a sephora lady match it. The pros is it super full coverage but I saw throughout the day and will separate throughout certain areas. Is okay to apply it's just a super heavy foundation. I don't think I would purchase again.
Yazmin T.
Definitely full coverage and matte. This is a great foundation. I really like this new formula. It's really matte so watch out for dry skin because it will cling to it. Definitely recommend this for a full coverage.
Laura C.
Kansas City, MO
It feels great on my skin. I can not feel that it is there. I love that it is a vacuum pump and will always keep the product fresh and sealed from the air. Really easy to put on with a beauty blender and has a really nice coverage and would definitely recommend it to friends
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This is a very full coverage foundation. It looked decent on my extremely dry skin, but can get cakey if you use a concealer or powder with it. Very matte finish to this foundation. I definitely recommend this for oily or combo skin.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I wanted a full coverage foundation and this was it! I went to the closest Sephora and was color matched at the store. I went home and couldn't believe that this foundation covered so well. It covered all my imperfections and blemishes and gave me great looking skin!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.