Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19906)
Media (1915)
Ohshe H.
Definitely performs to a standard. Very full coverage. May need a moisturizer underneath before application. Great staying power. Doesn't transfer easily after it oxidizes. I liked it. Should definitely try before purchasing.
Anna Z.
I need to buy this again!!! The foundation looks so flawless and perfect on my skin. It hides each and every one of my blemishes and freckles perfectly. It also has lasted throughout sorority recruitment and the Florida heat. If this can withstand those things it can withstand anything.
Rachel R.
Erie
I wear the neutral 48 and it's a beautiful match with my skin! It's a bit heavy but I pair it with the primer and it applies smooth. I have a very oily T zone and it keeps me locked it for about 6-8 hours. I swear by this now!
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is an incredible product. Out of all of the foundations that I've ever tried, this is the only one that is TRULY FULL COVERAGE. It covers all of my spots, uneven skin tone, breakouts, and everything. It is very heavy, but easily blendable and the best for problematic skin!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Light 48, Light 46 more...
My favorite foundation no other foundation has worked this good. Matte finish, full coverage, matches my skin tone and hides all my blemishes and imperfections. Applys easy with a brush, sponge, or you're fingers. Lasts all day, somewhat easy to come off. Will buy forever.
Jacob T.
I adore this foundation obviously with any product there are going to be a few flaws but ultimately this is a great foundation! It blends perfectly and is not patchy! Will sink into fine lines but can be fixed with a powder or primer! Great coverage!
Regina C.
Kuna, ID
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
#1 favorite foundation! I’ve tried way too many and this is always my staple that doesn’t let me down! The coverage is amazing, the finish beautiful. I have combo skin and it lasts, even in my oily areas. If I could only have 1 foundation for the rest of my life-this would be it!
stephanie b.
This foundation is really good and it does cover a lot sadly my skin didn't react to well. It would look pretty at first but 1 hr later it would look horrible.I feel it looks really cakey unless you have really nice skin, sadly I don't.
April G.
Surprise, AZ
With the new shades in the line, I have finally found my holy grail of foundation. Full coverage without the cake feeling. Super blendable, and gives you time before setting in case you smear it.
Courtney H.
Sheffield, AL
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I love this and it's super full coverage. Oily folks will absolutely love this and a little goes a long way! The only downside is that it can feel heavy and sink into pores if you don't use the correct primer and moisturizer. But great shade selection and full coverage!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.