Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Jennifer L.
This foundation is a must-have for sweaty hot summers. You put it on and it's going nowhere it's perfect for my combination skin and last through most of the day. My favorite all-time foundation
Dana M.
Cartersville , GA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I was color matched for this and it was too light for me. I used it and it was heavy and very cakey on my skin. Its very hard to blend out without compromising the coverage. The best use i have found for this foundation is to mix it with a darker summer bb cream to create a skin tone matched, medium coverage foundation.
Vivian E.
Brownsville, TX
Who ever has tried this foundation will agree that its amazing. The coverage is awe inspiring but i do have to say that if its your first time trying a foundation it may be a bit to much. Other than that this is a holly grail.
Stephanie V.
This foundation is Great for full coverage!!! It is on the more thick side but totally work for covering up!!! Looked very nice!!! You can pick it up at Sephora!! And thell even color match you!!
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is an incredible product. Out of all of the foundations that I've ever tried, this is the only one that is TRULY FULL COVERAGE. It covers all of my spots, uneven skin tone, breakouts, and everything. It is very heavy, but easily blendable and the best for problematic skin!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Light 48, Light 46 more...
My favorite foundation no other foundation has worked this good. Matte finish, full coverage, matches my skin tone and hides all my blemishes and imperfections. Applys easy with a brush, sponge, or you're fingers. Lasts all day, somewhat easy to come off. Will buy forever.
Tara H.
Long Island City, NY
Being a someone who has oily skin, it isn't not always easy to find a foundation that really sticks to its claim of being matte. The Kat Von D lock it Tattoo foundation just does that. It really is matter but not drying on the skin. What I love about it most is the large variety of foundation colors they offer. I don't ever feel limited to just one color with one undertone. They made sure to include every possible skin tone and undertone.
Cait D.
Ashland, OH
Love love love this foundation! I have cystic acne and this covers all the redness likes freaking dream. And, it doesn't fade throughout the day. Seriously, I've worked out in this foundation and it didn't budge. 10/10, buy it.
Nicole C.
Hazleton, PA
It's amazing. Kay Von D's Lock-It Tattoo is one of my favorite foundations for full coverage. I recommend for flawless skin! Do you have acne problems? THIS product will probably help you !! 👌❤️
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
This product is my favorite foundation. It is a full coverage base that is on the thicker side. I would recommend spraying your brush with fix plus to thin it out a bit, but it's beautiful long lasting coverage. I think the color selection could be larger, but for those who it matches, it's great.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.