Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Laura F.
Bella Vista, AR
This foundation is incredible. The coverage is amazing and it only takes half of one pump to cover my whole face well. It doesn't feel heavy at all and lasts all day long. I use the Kat Von d primer also.
Melody H.
One of the best foundations ive ever used. The color is extremely well matched and blends flawlessly. The only reason I'm giving 4 not 5 stars is because it can get a bit sticky if its not blended right away which is kind of a bummer but it also depends on your moisture level & primer.
Sol R.
Springfield
BEST foundation, amazing coverage and an amazing texture! It's honestly the best foundation in the market right now! Super easy to apply and use! I also love that it can last all day!!!!!!!!! I will definitely keep buying this product!!😊😊😊
Joseph K.
Fairview Heights, IL
This foundation is as full coverage as it can get! A little bit on the heavier side if you do not use a light hand however. Only a small amount of product is needed to perfectly even out your skintone and conceal everything desired! Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. Primer? Who needs it with this! It's super light- to the point I don't feel like I'm wearing it. The only con for me is the price. Nice dewy finish- not oily just clean skin. Recommend setting with a powder just to get a clean matte. Will definitely purchase again.
Jasmine M.
Savona, NY
This is always a great foundation option. Transfer happens, but no more than most brands. Set well it stays all day. I find it can be a little drying and if you use anything but your fingers you may lose product on the daily in your applicators. It should be a one pump foundation but i need 2 to reach my desired coverage w/ bblender
Meg C.
Windham, OH
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, I'm very pale so it's hard to match, but it's not too light, and not too yellow. Very matte, so it can be drying, but used with the hydrating primer it's perfect. It lasts me 365 every time, it's actually quite odd.
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA
Holy grail foundation. Long lasting, full coverage, tough as nails without cracking or separating. I love it's matte finish, and that it doesn't budge no matter how hot and humid the day may be. I wear L45 and it's the perfect color match.
Jamie S.
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This is my favorite full coverage foundation. It is usually my go to in the winter when my skin is dry and need extra coverage. It feels good on the skin all you need is a little bit and that will go a very long way. my only thing is I wish it doesn’t have a white cast or flashback in photos
Rachel T.
I would love this more if 2 things would change. How thick it is, and how bad it smells. I cannot deal with the smell of this, and it's way too heavy for normal skin. But the coverage is unreal. It's amazing!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon