Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Jessicah L.
Stanton, TX
I love this foundation!! It's amazing! It's long lasting, covers amazing, and it's not heavy! It's a matte finish! I have ran out and next paycheck I will be buying more! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family!
Perri A.
Love the full coverage of this foundation. I have combo pale skin and it lasts all day. I love the packaging, pump distributes just enough product because a little really does go a very long way.
Elizabeth D.
Washington, MI
Completely full coverage foundation!! A little goes a long way, I would recommend to use a hydrating primer before using this foundation if you have dry skin like me ! This foundation just leaves your face flawless without looking cakey or overdone, completely matte shade.
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
This product honestly disappointed the hell out of me. It has a very thick cakey finish. When you first put it on it looks OK but then 20 minutes later you have builds up in every crease . No bueno!
Rachel D.
Midlothian, VA
This is the BEST BEST BEST full coverage foundation I've ever had. This is so seamless. Creamy, easy to use. I'm incredibly fair and most thing in their lightest shades are too dark for me but this actually has so many colors that the lightest is even too light for me!!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Light 48, Light 46 more...
My favorite foundation no other foundation has worked this good. Matte finish, full coverage, matches my skin tone and hides all my blemishes and imperfections. Applys easy with a brush, sponge, or you're fingers. Lasts all day, somewhat easy to come off. Will buy forever.
Melissa H.
Fairfield, CA
I have lots of acne scaring and discoloration and this foundation gives amazing coverage. If you find your color match it looks very natural and is best applied with a stippling brush or beauty blender. It is a heavy coverage foundation and there is no need for any concealer; one pump of solution is all you need for your whole face. The only con I can find is that you do have to work quickly with the foundation because it does dry quickly.
Gabby R.
Irving , TX
This a great foundation. Gives you great coverage with a matte finish. Does not make you look like you have way too much on and it's very easy to apply the only down side is that you have to put a face primer to make it last.
Alicia F.
Pasco, WA
I have super oily skin and this is the best foundation I have ever tried. It is definitely a full coverage foundation. This is the only foundation that I have found that covers all my acne scars. I wore this in 90+ degree weather and I was only a little shinny but it was like a natural glow like shinny. The foundation last all day and there is little to no touch up needed.
Ella M.
Review for: Light 49 more...
I bought my foundation from sephora. This is definitely a full coverage foundation if that's what you are looking for, but this foundation creases so much and it looks extremely  cakey on the skin. It also feels very heavy on the skin and I would not purchase again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.