Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Whitney C.
Strathmore, CA
I love how this foundation covers my acne scars as well as my redness. It blends easily a good color range it's a heavery foundation so I wouldn't use it as an everyday but great for days you don't want your foundation to move and stay in place. I have an oily tzone.
Cecilia R.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this product.kat Von D always delivers.
This is a super amazing coverage foundation and super long lasting foundation and it lasts all day in the heat for me I live in 90 degree weather and it stays on all day. It doesn't crease at all it's so amazing I absolutely love it I'm on my third bottle
Daniela R.
This is a great foundation if you have normal to oily skin. Dry skin beware! It has a semi matte finish and is full coverage, it is one of the few foundations that lasts all day on my extremely oily skin. It is thicker so I recommend applying it with a beauty blender.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Great coverage with this foundation and a little goes a long way! One of the downsides to this foundation though, is it kind of smells like paint. I love the packaging though and I will buy this again.
Kimberly J.
Atlanta , GA
I bought this foundation because every time I did my sisters makeup she sweated it off. It is matte. Great for oily skin. Can be drying for dry skin. Very thick and heavy and you need to work fast. I would recommend.
Anna C.
Dublin, OH
Stays all day. Great color variety. Especially for the super pale. Colors run light. Very heavy coverage, but doesn't feel cakey. It does feel slightly heavier than a powdered serum foundation.
Ella M.
Review for: Light 49 more...
I bought my foundation from sephora. This is definitely a full coverage foundation if that's what you are looking for, but this foundation creases so much and it looks extremely  cakey on the skin. It also feels very heavy on the skin and I would not purchase again!
Evelyn B.
Salt Lake City, UT
If you are looking for a full coverage I would say this is the best best best foundation you can find! It coveres every pimple and every marks you have on your face. Very thick and lasts all day
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Other more...
I received a sample of this foundation from Sephora in Light 44 Cool. I used it with the lock-it primer. I am a bit oily mid-day. The color matched really well. This was medium to full coverage. I would recommend to others.
Angel L.
Love this foundation! It's a more full coverage but so worth it!

Only downside I feel is that it rubs off easy on clothes or your fingers.

This foundation gives me a medium/matte look but once it's sets it's beautiful and looks so natural!

Would definitely recommend!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.