Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Alicia F.
Pasco, WA
I have super oily skin and this is the best foundation I have ever tried. It is definitely a full coverage foundation. This is the only foundation that I have found that covers all my acne scars. I wore this in 90+ degree weather and I was only a little shinny but it was like a natural glow like shinny. The foundation last all day and there is little to no touch up needed.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite new foundation I love the full coverage and a little goes a long way it's a tad expensive but totally worth it ladies you need to try asap if u like full coverage makeup 💄❤💄💋❤😍
Rachel D.
Midlothian, VA
This is the BEST BEST BEST full coverage foundation I've ever had. This is so seamless. Creamy, easy to use. I'm incredibly fair and most thing in their lightest shades are too dark for me but this actually has so many colors that the lightest is even too light for me!!
Amber H.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used!!!!!!!! I tried this after using MAC foundation for years and I am in love!!!!! Great for all skin types and I will keep buying this every time!!!!
Nicole C.
Hazleton, PA
It's amazing. Kay Von D's Lock-It Tattoo is one of my favorite foundations for full coverage. I recommend for flawless skin! Do you have acne problems? THIS product will probably help you !! 👌❤️
Alexis W.
This foundation is definitely one of the most pigmented full coverage foundations I’ve ever used. would recommend this foundation for someone who has a lot of imperfections to cover on their face, who doesn’t want to use too many products; this foundation covers blemishes like a dream! It blends really well with a damp sponge beauty blender. I found it to be too cakey with a stippling buffing brush. It’s the perfect foundation if you have an important event in a humid hot atmosphere where you need your foundation to stay on all day with minimal touch ups.
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is an incredible product. Out of all of the foundations that I've ever tried, this is the only one that is TRULY FULL COVERAGE. It covers all of my spots, uneven skin tone, breakouts, and everything. It is very heavy, but easily blendable and the best for problematic skin!
Casey H.
Hamilton, OH
GREAT full coverage! Very long lasting! I have some bad dry patches on my face and make sure to moisturize very well and add a little oil to it before applying. Definitely use a brush to apply!
Tara H.
Long Island City, NY
Being a someone who has oily skin, it isn't not always easy to find a foundation that really sticks to its claim of being matte. The Kat Von D lock it Tattoo foundation just does that. It really is matter but not drying on the skin. What I love about it most is the large variety of foundation colors they offer. I don't ever feel limited to just one color with one undertone. They made sure to include every possible skin tone and undertone.
Mallory G.
Manalapan, NJ
Such amazing coverage ! its thick which i love because i have freckles and there not my favorite. Stays on all day without any of it coming off. easy to apply. spreads evenly without a problem.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.