Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19873)
Media (1908)
Tresa M.
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It is light enough to match my skin tone and covers great. A little bit goes a long way as well. It lasts all day without cracking or streaking.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, TX
Excellent coverage. This foundation is absolutely amazing. If you need to cover ANYTHING, then you should definetly give this a go. Is comes off a little orange at first, but oxidizes very nicely.
Katie S.
This foundation is great. It is full coverage and blended with ease. The only downside to this foundation was that it transferred easily to my cell phone. I have purchased it twice and will repurchase.
Michelle L.
I bought this because everyone hyped it up. I don't love it, it doesn't dry down at all. I set my makeup with powder but no matter what powder I used, it never seemed to set. It moved throughout the day and just didn't look nice. I woudn't buy again or recommend it.
Shelby H.
Okay, before I ever bought this, I already heard amazing things about it.

I'd say it has good coverage (it didn't matter to me; I just needed a new foundation), it's very creamey, and it's smooth.

Mariany G.
smyrna, TN
excellent base , full coverage , my tone is the medium active 52. I would love to try the new presentation .. you need not use a concealer Less Than Your pronounced Sean.
Love is at the fundation
Veronica A.
Cathedral City, CA
I love love love this foundation! It is definitely my go to for a night out. It blends out easily, I personally like to apply it with a flat top brush and the coverage is absolutely amazing and most importantly it lasts all night long. I highly recommend this product.
Ana F.
Avondale, AZ
This product is amazing. It gives you a full coverage look. My only con about this product is that it tends to dry fairly quickly, so you have to work with the product fast. Good price for the amount of product.
Cait D.
Ashland, OH
Love love love this foundation! I have cystic acne and this covers all the redness likes freaking dream. And, it doesn't fade throughout the day. Seriously, I've worked out in this foundation and it didn't budge. 10/10, buy it.
Jessicah L.
Stanton, TX
I love this foundation!! It's amazing! It's long lasting, covers amazing, and it's not heavy! It's a matte finish! I have ran out and next paycheck I will be buying more! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.