Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Bianca L.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
I mix this with urban decay all-nighter and I’ve officially found my perfect foundation formula! This is a lightweight foundation that is full coverage and is easily buildable. It leaves a matte finish and doesn’t break out my skin which is perfect for my oily-acne prone skin
Liza K.
Osseo, MN
This foundation is very good for people who have a lot of blemishes or need to go out for a long time. It's full coverage and long lasting. It stays all night and all day. If you have combinational skin I recommend this foundation.
Lauren G.
Greenville, SC
NEW HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION! I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin, and this stuff was amazing!!!! No allergic reaction, no pimples from wearing it. And guys, it lasts ALL DAY!!! So worth the $35!
Dannalys A.
parma, OH
I love my kat von d tattoo foundation, i have oily face, but with this foundation my face turns matte for hours. I'm in love, the perfect way too applied this foundation is with the beauty blender.
Kyleigh M.
Boswell, PA
Best foundation if you want full coverage, color matches great, it doesn't oxidize much like most do. Its pretty blend-able as well. It lasts up to 24 hours, it looks smooth and not chalky and thick. I do recommend this foundation as well as others Kat Von D has in her line.
Courtney F.
Haleyville , AL
Great foundation coverage wise but it is very heavy on the skin, so if you don't like the feeling of foundation you won't like this but it's best with a beauty blender! The finish is a matte finish! I would recommend it to someone who loves full coverage with oily skin!
Cindy F.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this foundation. I used this foundation for my wedding day and it looked amazing in all of my pictures. It's long lasting, full coverage foundation. Everyone should invest in this foundation.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
If you're seeking full coverage all day and night you found the brand and the product for the job you will not be dissatisfied. I sweat so much I mean an embarrassing amount and this last all day.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This product really does have great coverage, but on my dry skin I cannot wear it alone. I find this product perfect for mixing with my usual foundations to add more coverage when I was having a bad skin day. I always have some in my stash, even though I won't wear it every day.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This product doesn't work for me. The shade is great, I love how pale this is and it's very full coverage. It looks very heavy on my skin and clings to dryness. Very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice. Recommend for other skin types just doesn't work for me personally.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.