Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1939)
Katie L.
Levittown, PA
This is super full coverage. If will not budge. If you're looking for something to even put your complexion or cover spots on your face then this is totally for you. Sephora sells it and she has a ton of different shades.
Natasha S.
Albuquerque
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I absolutely love her Foundation! It's super full coverage and lightweight to me! It feels kind of sticky to me when applied but once set with powder you will be looking flawless. Only downfall I see is that is a can make your skin super dry so I just suggest a hydrating primer!
Christina M.
Skiatook, OK
This foundation is very full coverage and a little goes a long way. For the most part, I think it's a really great foundation, but I don't like that it settles in my pores. I believe this foundation is best for oily skin so I would recommend this to anyone who has oily skin.
Jerrod S.
Park Ridge, IL
This is the best full coverage foundation out there! When Kat Von D said it would cover tattoos, she wasn't playing around! It blends out very nice and gives the skin a very plump hydrated feel so it's very good for fall/winter makeup!
Alexandria A.
This foundation has an excellent shade range and therefore is one of the only brands that has a shade light and cool enough for my skin. It is full coverage and blends well into a water based primer. With enough moisturizer prior to use, this foundation provides a flawless base.
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
This foundation is okay, but I don't normally use it for everyday use. It is really thick and makes my face feel extremely heavy. I have tattoos and have covered them well with this for interviews. It dries quick so you have to apply it quick or else your skin will look blotchy.
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
I really like this for it's extreme coverage. I have melasma and this is one of the few foundations that will cover it. You do have to work quickly because it dries down really fast. Work in sections.
Madeline P.
Rossford, OH
I absolutely love love LOVE this foundation. It bends out so smoothly and I barely ever need any primer to keep it on all day as it already stays. It covers up every blemish and imperfection on my face super well and has a nice even coverage. I will continue to use this until I die as it is my absolute favorite product that I own.
sarah h.
I love full coverage makeup- especially one that could be perfect for my oily skin. Unfortunately the colors are limited so much that I couldn't find a perfect match. I found a "closest match" and it just caked into my pores even though I had primer and everything on...not pleased
Georgina B.
Reseda, CA
I love this foundation. Even though it's on the thick side it does its job. It's almost magical. It's matte, and it covers EVERYTHING. Lasts all day and even the next day lol. Definitely not for people who like that light make up feel.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon