Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Chelsey P.
Hudson, NC
This used to be my favorite go to foundation...until I moved to vegas. I used to live in a humid state and this foundation was flawless. I have combination skin and it was the best full coverage foundation. When I moved to a dry area the foundation didn't set well on my face. It seemed to look patchy and sit on my skin instead of blend.
Valeria A.
Ontario
I love Kay Von D's products and this is a really good one for full coverage but her yellow tones are way to yellow, it made me look yellower. Unfortunately for me there isn't a right shade of yellow but it is a good product, would have given it more stars if there was more shades in between.
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
The product is amazing! It covers any flaws you may have. Very long lasting and has amazing coverage! Its very easy to apply and goes on very smoothly. I would recommend it along with the KVD primer. Definitely a must have for your makeup collection!
Erica P.
It is a little thicker than my other foundations however the coverage is amazing. It is very full coverage easy to blend and there is a wide variety of shades doesnt cling to dry patches either...i love it!
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
When I had this foundation this was a really good full coverage foundation. You could build up how much you want to put on your face. It would also last all day and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jessyca R.
Montgomery, IL
I like it, I have oily skin and it seems to not get to oily but the down side of it that if you don't blend it out well or put a little to much it can look very cakey but I live the full coverage it gives.
tori h.
Apple Valley, CA
The coverage is great with this foundation, it wears okay. I did need to touch up whenever I did wear it, it would separate a bit on my oily areas. Worst part about it is the jump in shades. I unfortunately lost a bit of color in my complexion and no longer fit into this brand shade wise.
Alison M.
I really wanted to love this foundation because it is so full coverage. however my face can be dry in some areas and this just clung to my dry spots. also for me this was hard to apply and was a dry product.
Jasmine L.
Paramount, CA
I went in wanting something super full coverage bc of my really dark acne scars, it covered really well but it just broke me out like crazy! & maybe it's just me but it has a weird smell. Returned it after a week of trying to give it a chance.
Heather S.
Kettering, OH
I have oily skin and this foundation is great. I love it. It helps keep the shine away and it also covers blemishes well. I don't normally wear foundation because it feels heavy on the skin, this does not.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Sephora