Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19889)
Media (1911)
Xaiviea L.
Elk Grove , CA
This is definitely my go to foundation! It is extremely full coverage and sometimes might be a little too thick but it doesn't bug me. Great for covering bad acne rosacea or dark spots. And it last for a very long time
Cindy L.
Pensacola, FL
I purchased this wanting a full coverage foundation and it delivers just that! I love it! It has a matte finish waterproof finish. It can be worn light weight or built up to heavy weight. I recommend this for acne, scarring, tattoos, discolorations, etc.
Ester D.
Manassas, VA
I was expecting a lot for this product, a friend of my recommended it because of the great coverage for scars and the price, I paid 27$ at Sephora. The other good thing is that you don't have to use too much every time you're using this. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
My go to foundation lately. I love a full coverage foundation and this one measures up. Make sure to spray a setting spray BEFORE you apply it or you could end up looking cakey. The price is reasonable too.
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
A very smooth, full coverage makeup that blends really well with bronzer, contouring and highlighting. Love it and will keep buying it! Only complaint is if you get a little too much it can look caked on
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Amazing coverage and an amazing formula. It's great for all skin types. I recommend using a good primer before applying this foundation. It is long lasting and makes you feel like a movie star with it on.
Jessica L.
Coral gables , FL
I love this foundation so much since I discovered it I'll never use anything else ever again it matches my skin so perfect !!! Mix it with the primer and it blends like a dream it's matte and stays in place forever
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This foundation is okay, but I don't normally use it for everyday use. It is really thick and makes my face feel extremely heavy. I have tattoos and have covered them well with this for interviews. It dries quick so you have to apply it quick or else your skin will look blotchy.
April H.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I went into Sephora looking for a product that was sweatproof as I was attending a wedding to be held outdoors in August in North Carolina (hot is an understatement)! Even after sweating and dance the night away, I was able to take a picture with the bride! This make stayed in place and never transferred when I hugged anyone!
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
I completely swear by this foundation!!!! It's so light on my skin, doesn't oxidize, lasts through the oil slick I call my t zone, and doesn't make me break out. Application is a breeze and it give sch amazing coverage!! I will definitely continue to but this foundation omg!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.