Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
India E.
gresham
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
If your looking for full coverage look no more! It’s easy to apply, however it is heavy so if your looking for a more natural foundation this isn’t the one but if you want a beat face get it! Only con it oxidizes, the girl at Sephora color matched me. I should have went one shade lighter. However i love it !
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I didn't find the pigmentation opacity enough to cover well in one layer. I used both this and the lock-it concealer and was pretty disappointed because of the price. It needed a lot of building to reach full concealment. I also wasn't really evenly color matched but it was more a lack of range availability.
Maddie M.
Dexter, MI
This foundation has pretty good coverage and controls oily fairly well. The main reason I didn’t love it was because of the color range. Since it’s so full coverage the color needs to be just right for it to look good and none of the colors suited my skin well enough. The shades have an orange tone to them.
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
AMAZING! I can’t rave enough about this foundation. Covers imperfections and dark spots with ease but doesn’t feel overly heavy on the skin. You really only need a small amount so the bottle lasts forever. Doesn’t dry completely down but a setting powder fixes that and it lasts all day. Would 100% recommend.
Kate M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I love this foundation! I received in my voxbox and i'm so happy I got a chance to try this product. A little goes a LONG way. I use it with my beauty blender and am impressed with how flawless my skin looks after applying. I will definitely be keeping this product in my beauty routine for the future.
Amanda C.
Cambrudge, ON
This foundation is so thick and cakey. I could not make it work. I tried different primers and creams underneath and using a less amount but it wouldn’t work for my skin.
Morgan Q.
Praise Jesus for Lock it Foundation. I have been using this for years and it never ever lets me down. I love how much coverage I get. I have so many unwanted freckles that I love to cover them up, and this really does the job. It has full coverage without feeling like my face is caked with makeup. Love it!
Priscila D.
Montclair , NJ
This foundation is AMAZING! I have been trying to find a foundation to match my skin tone, If you want full coverage this is the foundation for you! I have tired tons of foundations hoping to find one that will give me full coverage but not give me that nasty caked on feeling and this foundation does that!
Shani S.
Baraga, MI
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I bought this online and it did not match my face. The couple times I used it were so good though! It was just too dark for me. But I loved the formula and the coverage!
Brittanie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this in the lightest shade they have, which was my bad because the color wasn’t great for my skin tone, but regardless, I did use it a few times, it felt super caked on my skin and within a few hours of wearing it, all of my pores were showing as the foundation was breaking down. It looked terrible.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon