Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
This is the best foundation I have found yet! I have extremely oily skin and this did not show it at all! It is very reasonably priced which is great and it is liquid to powder so no actual powder is needed. I would recommend this it's amazing!
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This foundation is absolutely amazing it comes of thick and blends very well plus its full coverage so it gets the job done! It covers and hides unwanted blemishes like they were never there ! When I run out of this i will be buying more no doubt! Totally reccomend this ladies!
Kylie A.
Elkton, MI
This product is full coverage and is my favorite foundation I've ever used. It's higher priced but a bottle will last 6 to 8 months. Another plus is it covers so well I no longer need to purchase a concealer. I've been using this foundation for 3 years now and do not plan on switching up for a long time. I recommend this product!!!
Kayden W.
apple valley
This is my absolute most favorite foundation ! It's very full coverage and can hide anything, like tattoos, but if you don't like heavy sticky foundation and lean more towards the water based this isn't for you. But if you want to hide plenty of blemishes this us for you.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
Covers my acne and makes me feel more confident. its very smooth on the face a little does go a long way. mine usually last 2 months because of how little i have to use.it is pricey but its totally worth it.
Jordan T.
Over all I was super impressed by this foundation! It was maximum coverage for sure! The down side is it tends to be so thick it is hard to blend out. Inalso had the concealer and love it as well!! Both are extreme oxidizers so they eill have an orange tint. But over all I love this!
Shannon S.
Campo, CA
I love this foundation. In my opinion, optimal for people who are in search of full coverage foundation and best for combo to oily skin. Don't know this would be a good option for someone w dry skin.
Alexandria A.
This foundation has an excellent shade range and therefore is one of the only brands that has a shade light and cool enough for my skin. It is full coverage and blends well into a water based primer. With enough moisturizer prior to use, this foundation provides a flawless base.
Doria F.
Georgetown, TX
This is the only thing of hers that I don't like. I have combination skin so this foundation will dry out my skin, then make it oily throughout the day and my face becomes flaky. It was a gift, so I didn't miss out on money. But this would be a good fit for normal skin types.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
This foundation does offer some coverage but it his a bit heavy and you can see all my numbs underneath it. It does have a matte finish but I don't find it to last through the day...I'll pass on it next time.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.