Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1939)
Hannah A.
lynchburg
Like I said another review about this product this is my favorite foundation that I have ever used I try not to use it every day so I only use it on special occasions. It's an even apply to it it's got perfect coverage on the first layer and I don't have to reapply it for the whole day
Kendra N.
Sheffield, England
While this product goes on very thick, it doesn't make your face look cakey. Living down south in the humidity I find that I usually sweat off my makeup, however I've had great luck with this product. I've even gone swimming and come out with a full face of makeup still in tact.
Kayden W.
apple valley
This is my absolute most favorite foundation ! It's very full coverage and can hide anything, like tattoos, but if you don't like heavy sticky foundation and lean more towards the water based this isn't for you. But if you want to hide plenty of blemishes this us for you.
Ruxanda M.
Alamo, TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is very heavy coverage and looks amazing on oily skin. I have dry skin and it looks good with a hydrating primer underneath but still cakes up a bit for me. If you have oily skin it'll be perfect for you.
Christina M.
Skiatook, OK
This foundation is very full coverage and a little goes a long way. For the most part, I think it's a really great foundation, but I don't like that it settles in my pores. I believe this foundation is best for oily skin so I would recommend this to anyone who has oily skin.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
A little bit definitely goes a long way! If you apply too much it may show more of your bumps or dry patches on your skin but if used very lightly it is fantastic!! I have about 4 different foundations and this one is my favorite. Use with a sponge to avoid a caked face
Jessica L.
Coral gables , FL
I love this foundation so much since I discovered it I'll never use anything else ever again it matches my skin so perfect !!! Mix it with the primer and it blends like a dream it's matte and stays in place forever
Doria F.
Georgetown, TX
This is the only thing of hers that I don't like. I have combination skin so this foundation will dry out my skin, then make it oily throughout the day and my face becomes flaky. It was a gift, so I didn't miss out on money. But this would be a good fit for normal skin types.
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
This foundation is okay, but I don't normally use it for everyday use. It is really thick and makes my face feel extremely heavy. I have tattoos and have covered them well with this for interviews. It dries quick so you have to apply it quick or else your skin will look blotchy.
Nicole N.
Martinez, CA
Love this foundation!! Has a great coverage for people that have acne, acne scars, discoloration, etc. Super lightweight and easy to blend. Only issue would be how it oxidizes a little on my skin but, other than that, this is perfect!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon