Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Danielle K.
Port Reading , NJ
Review for: Other more...
For the winter season I love full coverage foundations & Kat Von D is my go-to brand. I honestly only use one pump of product and all my flaws are covered. It has a heavy feel while still Dewey on the face but once it drys/apply setting powder it feels so lightweight with no caking
Kasie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Good for covering blemishes! Not an all over foundation at all.. waaaay too cakey!! Also make sure to get your color because it lasts a long time. Worth the money as long as you use it proportionately.
chantell b.
This is my holy grail. I am an african american women with oily skin, and this product has changed my life. I'm so glad i was able to find something the was super full coverage but also something that doesn't transfer
Lisa B.
elk grove, CA
I just got this foundation at the mall 2 days ago and i am in love with it. The coverage is amazing and using a small amount goes a long way. I was impressed when i tried it. You need to use small amounts and make sure that you blend and you will see your skin looking wonderful.
Mayra C.
Los Angeles, CA
I spent a long time looking for the perfect foundation and I finally found it. This foundation is great. I love it. It covers up whatever imperfections as if it was never there. Everyone must love it.
Rebeca S.
This foundation is so so thick!!! If you want a full coverage foundation this is it. Literally 3 DOTS covers my whole face!!! It works well for combo/oily skin! It literally hides all my scars !❤️ It's a little on the pricy side but if you're going to Sephora this is a good buy!
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
This foundation has amazing full coverage. it literally covers everything!! it is buildable as well but you have to be careful with that because it gets cakey. you also have to make sure to blend well.
Liya M.
Cape Girardeau
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This foundation would be a good buy for someone who has dry skin. It's a very heavy foundation, so it wasn't my taste. It is a more dewy oily finish when applied. It does last pretty long, so if that it what you're looking for, this is the foundation I would recommend to you.
Ruxanda M.
Alamo, TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is very heavy coverage and looks amazing on oily skin. I have dry skin and it looks good with a hydrating primer underneath but still cakes up a bit for me. If you have oily skin it'll be perfect for you.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
Can you say flawless? Love this stuff. My only issue was that it could rub off easily (on me) if I accidentally touched my face. But otherwise it was great. Kat Von D delivers some excellent make up products.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.