Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
Joseph K.
Fairview Heights, IL
This foundation is as full coverage as it can get! A little bit on the heavier side if you do not use a light hand however. Only a small amount of product is needed to perfectly even out your skintone and conceal everything desired! Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Rachel T.
I would love this more if 2 things would change. How thick it is, and how bad it smells. I cannot deal with the smell of this, and it's way too heavy for normal skin. But the coverage is unreal. It's amazing!
Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is one of my favorites, I've been using it every day and the coverage is amazing. I also love the range of colors, there's one for every skin tone! I have super oily skin so the best part about this foundation is that it's a matte finish,oil free, and fragrance free!
Jaynalyn E.
Murray, UT
I just purchased this foundation and I LOVE it. Very long lasting & easy to blend. To me. It's a heavier foundation but it still feels nice to the skin. It applies really well. And I had no problems with it.
Guadalupe C.
Love it am so in love with it I use it a lot even tho I got others the katvond covers it all and it's long lasting too I mean easy to apply and it's great with my combination of dry and oil skin make my face look natural as am makeupless meaning no make up lol I will buy it again
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I really like a lot of Kats products but this was such a huge miss for me. It's the cakiest/heaviest foundation I've ever put on my face. I tried it with different primers and different methods of application (brushes blenders etc) and not a single thing made this product any more bearable. I would not recommend using this product.
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
Amazing coverage! It's a thicket consistency and does have a faint paint like scent. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for dry skin however as it sometimes brings that out. But with moisturizer it isn't so bad
Lisa B.
elk grove, CA
I just got this foundation at the mall 2 days ago and i am in love with it. The coverage is amazing and using a small amount goes a long way. I was impressed when i tried it. You need to use small amounts and make sure that you blend and you will see your skin looking wonderful.
Mackenzie S.
Indianapolis
I got a few samples of this from my friend and oh my its perfect I like to wear a full coverage foundation over a light and concelar and this is the best on I have ever used it covers up everything no cakeyness and looks like my skin
Kasie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Good for covering blemishes! Not an all over foundation at all.. waaaay too cakey!! Also make sure to get your color because it lasts a long time. Worth the money as long as you use it proportionately.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.