Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Megan S.
East Ellijay, GA
My holy grail! This foundation is easy to use and a little product goes a long way. This will give you a matte finish and trust me it is the definition of full coverage. It stays in place. I would recommend going into sephora and getting matched because they have several shade options. I am on my second bottle. Worth every penny!!
Laura F.
Bella Vista, AR
This foundation is incredible. The coverage is amazing and it only takes half of one pump to cover my whole face well. It doesn't feel heavy at all and lasts all day long. I use the Kat Von d primer also.
Brenda R.
Phoenix
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I currently use this foundation and I think it is a very good product. I like the coverage but sometimes it feels a little heavy, maybe i am just using a lot. I don't know all i know is i am on my second bottle and i am satisfied. I don't think i will change foundations anytime soon.
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. Primer? Who needs it with this! It's super light- to the point I don't feel like I'm wearing it. The only con for me is the price. Nice dewy finish- not oily just clean skin. Recommend setting with a powder just to get a clean matte. Will definitely purchase again.
Anne G.
Sacramento, CA
I love the coverage of this foundation almost comparable to mac studio fix foundation! It is a medium to full coverage foundation and easy to build up. I use a beauty blender to apply and it works great! 🙂
Maureen B.
Denver
If your want something with amazing coverage this should be your go to. I find applying it with a damp beauty blender is best for a good natural look. It last all day no need to keep checking if your a need of a retouch. Honestly the best foundation out there if your looking for one that is more full coverage.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I love that this foundation is FULL COVERAGE and that just a little bit goes such a long way. I will say that after using this product for several weeks and cleaning my face every night, I still got terrible breakouts. I only use this when I need the full coverage or on special occasions.
Jamie S.
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This is my favorite full coverage foundation. It is usually my go to in the winter when my skin is dry and need extra coverage. It feels good on the skin all you need is a little bit and that will go a very long way. my only thing is I wish it doesn’t have a white cast or flashback in photos
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
I love the coverage (i have acne problems) and the stay power!! The one negative thing I will say about this is that after several hours my face was shiny in my oily areas so I had to use blotting sheets.
Meg C.
Windham, OH
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, I'm very pale so it's hard to match, but it's not too light, and not too yellow. Very matte, so it can be drying, but used with the hydrating primer it's perfect. It lasts me 365 every time, it's actually quite odd.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon