Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19865)
Media (1907)
Alex M.
Cicero
This foundation goes on reallu nice but after an hour or 2 it looks heavy and cakey. It does not last long and makes my nose super shiny. I expected more from this considering the cost.
Radha A.
Plano, TX
This is not exactly a good foundation for WOC. It doesn’t offer an in depth shade range for deeper skin tones, so you’re left with colors that are too red/ yellow for you. It also looked too shiny with my oily skin, and didn’t lock in like i hoped it would. It just sits on my shelf now, would not purchase again.
Tattoo B.
Erie
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love the Lock-It Tattoo Foundation it does exactly that. It has the ability to stay on for 24 to 48 hours it goes on light and doesn't cake up. I'm into my second bottle and I'm very happy I can't see myself buying any other kind from now on I definitely recommend it just because it is long-lasting.
Kendra H.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is not for those with dry skin. It’s a great foundation, it’s just not for me or my skin type. It sticks to dry patches really bad and kind of looks cakey because of it. But it has really great coverage and covers things really well. It applies and blends easily. I don’t recommend this if you have very dry skin like I do!
Ashley O.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is my new absolute favorite foundation. I am OBSESSED. So easy to apply and a little really does go a long way to get a full coverage look. It keeps my oily/combination skin matte all day and it gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Use it with the lock it concealer and you’ll never buy another brand again.
Mariah M.
This a a very beautiful VERY to full coverage foundation. I like to apply it with a beauty blender. It looks beautiful on the skin. BUT can be cakey if you aren’t careful.
Janice Anne C.
Kettering, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
This is full coverage foundation. It is rather thick to apply it. A dash of moisturizer mixed in first helps the application process, but will dilute the coverage. It’s a fine line to balance this out. A little goes a long way. I found myself mixing with a couple products balanced it out to make a custom blend.
Livia F.
Stratford, CT
I used it once and it's not something I would repurchase. It does give very full coverage and comes in a shade light enough for me, which is what drew me to it in the first place (I have a condition called universal vitiligo, which means my immune system has killed all of my melanin cells and left me with no pigment - which means I'm incredibly pale). However, it settles into fine lines very noticeably and tends to also look very dry.
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
Good color selection. It is really thick and fast drying, so you have to be quick. Will also cling to any dry area you have, so make sure to be extra moisturized and primed.
Tiffany R.
Clarksville
So I had a huge issue with The tart shape tape foundation separating in certain spots, so I decided to switch and Give Kat von D a try and I absolutely love this foundation. My makeup stays Flawless all day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.