Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
I just repurchased my second bottle. Amazing coverage, great colors for us fair skinned girls and isn't drying. I have fair fair skin and dry skin and this works great. I can wear it all day and it looks just like I applied it. It doesn't change colors after you apply it. I don't usually spend a lot of money on foundation but after hearing so many great things I bought it and it is really the best.
Kyla N.
Holy grail foundation. I've been wearing this product for about two years. I found it when I was in search for a high coverage foundation to cover breakouts. It lasts all day long and stays matte. It's been the best coverage for my money.
maria r.
Los Angeles, CA
It took me a while to get the right she because i kept getting it to light, but when i got it i loved it. it does dry out my face but i use a mousturizer in the begining along with sunscreen. It is very highcoverage. Light weight not really but u can always use less and add a primer.
Jessica R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This foundation applied with a damp beauty blender is perfection! It's a thick full coverage foundation but when put on with a beauty blender over a brush it helps to sheer it out lightly so you can see your skin but better. Finish with a setting spray and this isn't going anywhere!
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
I love this foundation a little dot goes a long way because it is so thick. I have a lot of acne scars and this cover all of it. Also does not oxidize, which is when the oil in your skin throughout the day makes your foundation get darker. and sometimes orange like MAC does to my skin.
member-4be2a2c19
California
Personally love /dislike this product because I have dry skin and this is more of a matte foundation which tends to dry out my skin however, if I use a good moisturizer the the foundation goes a long way I only me maybe half a pump and I cover my entire face though it says pricing for the amount of nation you receive it is worth it
Brianna W.
Wilson, OK
This is a great foundation if your looking for a matte full coverage. It is very thick and it can get cakey so if that is something you don't like I wouldn't recommend this. but it is very long lasting and I love it!!!
Lucee A.
Oakland , CA
I like the coverage, it's full coverage. The only downfall is that there isn't many choices of shades. I'm fair but the lightest color has a pink undertone and i don't like that. I would buy the LOCK IT foundation next time.
Marbelly M.
This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used . It's gives you an amazing full coverage along with a matte finish . It lasts all day long as it is a 24 hr foundation and it never disappoints for those long work days or a night out ! Worth every penny !
Kira G.
To be honest I was really excited to try this foundation out but I was not satisfied with this product. It's drys making your face look dry and makes it look not natural at all and it's almost splotches, if your looking for a more natural smooth look this is not the product for you.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon