Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19906)
Media (1915)
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
This has been my ride or die foundation. It applies beautifully with a damp beauty blender. It has awesome coverage and lasts way beyond most foundations that I have tried. It doesn't leave you looking greasy by the end of the day. Will always be my "go to".
Ashleigh W.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm loving this foundation! It is very full coverage so take that into consideration. I love that it lasts all day and coveralls all my blemishes. A little goes a long way! I will definitely buy it again!
member-4be2a2c19
California
Personally love /dislike this product because I have dry skin and this is more of a matte foundation which tends to dry out my skin however, if I use a good moisturizer the the foundation goes a long way I only me maybe half a pump and I cover my entire face though it says pricing for the amount of nation you receive it is worth it
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
I love the coverage of this foundation almost comparable to mac studio fix foundation! It is a medium to full coverage foundation and easy to build up. I use a beauty blender to apply and it works great! 🙂
Amaree B.
Shoreline, WA
You can be sure that anything you buy from kats line will be amazing and you will have no. Complaints. Great coverage and a little Dan will do ya. I use a sponge egg and it works amazingly together. I have turned a few friends onto this
Kara S.
Pasadena, MD
Love it... now. Once I got the hang of applying it- I used a brush with a TINY bit of product. A little goes a long way. It offers heavy coverage that lasts all day. Can look a bit "cake-y" if you use too much. I would definitely buy again
Sarah R.
Evans, WV
I will never buy another foundation again. I have pretty normal skin, I just couldn't find something that gave me full coverage. This is the best for coverage. It gives you a matte finish that, for me, is what I look for in a foundation.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Amazing foundation for oily skin. It's kind of a thick paste type but still able to blend and smooth out. Works really good with my skin and matches my skin tone perfectly. I recommend this foundation to everyone.
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best full coverage foundation I've ever used. I seriously recommend it to everyone I come in contact with. I'm constantly getting compliments on how great it looks on my skin. Also so many color options!
Brenda R.
Phoenix
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I currently use this foundation and I think it is a very good product. I like the coverage but sometimes it feels a little heavy, maybe i am just using a lot. I don't know all i know is i am on my second bottle and i am satisfied. I don't think i will change foundations anytime soon.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.