Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
Kelli G.
Adrian, GA
I've seen where everyone talks so highly of this and decided to try it myself. I've never tried a foundation so amazing. The coverage is wonderful and it stays on ALL DAY long. You really get what you pay for.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
love this foundation, its buildable, has awesome coverage regardless, price is fair for the quality of the product, and she offers MANY shades for all complexions & skin tones. Super easy to find @ Sephora.
Bernadette T.
I got this thinking that it would be good but sadly it just was a no no for me, especially after an hour of it being on. I don't know if it was because it was a crazy hot summer or what, but it was just a mess.
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
This product is amazing! Not only is it light on the skin, but it has a beautiful matte finish. Another plus is that you can wear it for hours and it not wear off. I like to use it with the Kat Von D setting powder.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Great full coverage foundation. The color collection is great as well. It's great for my oily skin. Also it blends nicely and a little goes a long way. My favorite way to apply this is with a beauty sponge.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
At my beauty school we had a makeup day, and I used some of this that belonged to a classmate. It is very thick and feels somewhat cakey before it dries, but later it was very smooth. It didn't even budge! It gives amazing full coverage as well.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
This is very full coverage blends beautifully to give you that flawless look!. I highly dont recommend for aged skin as this is a full coverage foundation as it will set in wrinkles. But i do 100%recommend this!
Monica J.
Lancaster, CA
My favorite foundation of all time and made by the best person , or usually break out when I switch foundations but this one is perfect, great coverage and makes me stay matte all day long and I have combination skin. They only Foundation that doesn't make me look too cakes and fake
Adia K.
Morgantown, WV
This is my holy grail foundation. I have used it for over a year, and I continue to repurchase. A bottle will last me 5 to 6 months, because a little goes such a long way. My oily, red, broken out skin is instantly covered by this foundation.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I received this as a gift and it was my favorite ! The color was spot on and it lasted even through clubbing ! It was heavy but with a beauty blender it was easy to apply ! It is pricey but it is so worth it
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.