Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Lori H.
I tried color 52. It blended nicely and I loved how it looked on my skin. But I was able to feel it on my skin, as in feeling heavy. That's why I gave it a 4 because I didnt like the feel of the heaviness. I prefer lighter feeling makeup on my skin. If you don't mind that then this is great for you.
estefany h.
Union, NJ
I have been using this foundation for the past 6 months and I love it. It might be a little pricey but it is worth it. It will last you for a long time. Matte finish without being drying. Great color range !
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I really like this foundation. It’s a nice matte, works with my combination-oily skin. It’s not too expensive for how much you get, vs how much you have to use. It lasts a long time. It oxidizes slightly, for me. It really is waterproof and I don’t have to worry about sliding or patches.
dainty l.
Lauderhill, FL
Hands down the best full coverage makeup if you are looking for full coverage. I use it as is when I have spots due to breakouts that needs to be covered. On days when I don't need that much coverage I mix it with my murad oil control Mattifier and my face looks flawless and matte.
✨Megan H.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I am currently using this product and it’s formula is outstanding. It never fails to cover up any blemishes. It’s one of my favorite foundations and it will last forever. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with bad achene or scars. I will continue to purchase this product.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
This foundation is great as far as coverage and staying put all day. However, as much as I wanted to fall in love, I couldn't because the shades are limited and even a mix of two didn't match my skin tone. Kat Von D., get some more shades so I can rock this foundation of a regular basis.
Misty O.
Cicero, IN
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I didn’t care for this foundation at all.! Made my face look so Caky. Cover was great but just looked so thick and felt VERY thick. I think there’s a decent color range to pick from. Maybe if you have oily skin this will work good for you. If you have combination skin type.. stay away from.
Zamira R.
San Marcos, TX
This foundation is extremely high coverage and long-lasting. I used this in very hot and humid conditions when my face with covered with acne and it did a GREAT job at covering them. I went through two tubes of this along with the matching powder.
BRITTANY C.
MESA, AZ
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Kat von D has done it again! This is the only full coverage foundation I have found that is lightweight enough for casual use and potent enough for all-night glam looks and pro applications. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation A little bit goes such a long way, making it more than worth the pricetag. It's my daily (and nightly) go-to - I love it!
Key I.
Winston Salem, NC
Absolutely love this foundation. I have yet to find another foundation that gives such a full coverage without having to use any concealer. It's one of the more expensive brands of makeup but can you really complain. It's worth every penny.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon