Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Erica P.
It is a little thicker than my other foundations however the coverage is amazing. It is very full coverage easy to blend and there is a wide variety of shades doesnt cling to dry patches either...i love it!
dainty l.
Lauderhill, FL
Hands down the best full coverage makeup if you are looking for full coverage. I use it as is when I have spots due to breakouts that needs to be covered. On days when I don't need that much coverage I mix it with my murad oil control Mattifier and my face looks flawless and matte.
Angel S.
if your looking for a full coverage long lasting foundation then this is the one for you. covers up red patches blemishes. it's easy to apply. most foundation I don't like the smell or how it makes me look oily but I've never had a issue with this foundation.
Ale V.
San Antonio , TX
At first I didn't like this foundation because it was too cakey on me. But then I realized that less is more with it and applying it with a beauty blender and a good primer makes it look so good on the skin.
Cathy T.
Love this product. Use shade 57. Was a little skeptical about ordering online through Sephora but it was a perfect match. The descriptions on their website are detailed enough to where you can make a good decision on color match. Beautifully pigmented and doesn't crease or move. I use Laura Mercier setting powder and it lasts 10+ hours.
Chelsey P.
Hudson, NC
This used to be my favorite go to foundation...until I moved to vegas. I used to live in a humid state and this foundation was flawless. I have combination skin and it was the best full coverage foundation. When I moved to a dry area the foundation didn't set well on my face. It seemed to look patchy and sit on my skin instead of blend.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
You can legitimately use this to cover tattoos. We used this to cover my sisters shoulder tattoo for her wedding and it covered it. You couldn't see her tattoo in any of the pictures (even the unedited ones)
Analicia R.
Melbourne, FL
I love this product so much completely is full coverage and is light weight on the face it's super easy to apply I usually apply it with a beauty blender and it's blends out nicely does last for a while I personal would purchase this again!
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I tried this coverup for a formal event @ Church it was perfect. Barely noticeable, no smudges, no staining . Excellent quality great product . This is better than any other foundation I've tried this far .
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this as suggested by a sales lady at Sephora and was skeptical at first that it would be really "full coverage", I have really bad red spots and this has been a miracle product. It covers evenly, you only need a little bit, and it is not drying. This is my go to foundation now.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.