Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19858)
Media (1907)
Amber E.
Louisville
This coverage is good but this product is so thick. It’s way too thick for me and it is very full coverage. It tends to get very cakey on me also. Mine expired before I used it because I didn’t really care for it.
Tiffany W.
Hillside, NJ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
When they say full coverage, they mean full coverage. This foundation can cover anything! For being such a heavy duty foundation it really doesn’t give a thick of valet coverage which I appreciate.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Iwa's not really a fan of this foundation. It really wasn't full coverage enough for me and tended to cling on to some dry patches I had at the time period I wanted to like it way more than I actually did.
member-7704c
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 45 Neutral more...
I loved the feel of this foundation and the coverage is buildable, but after quite a few hours out and about, it does get a bit cakey, especially with an added layer of powder. I would recommend this for someone who already has clear skin and just wants a little coverage.
Princess 💖.
Sacramento
Great foundation! Stays on with the correct primer and setting powder! Not oily very easy to apply and is very long lasting. Great coverage definitely full! Would recommend
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
LOVE, Love, Love the packaging of Kat Von D Liquid Foundation but its just too thick of a consistency for me. After application it leaves my skin full of noticeable pores, and flaws. I want to love using it; but Im Always disappointed with my results. I gave it to my Mom yesterday, toys might work for someone who wants a really full, thick coverage.
Molly C.
Columbia, KY
I absolutely love this product!!! From the way it goes on to the way it sets, it’s flawless. I have oily skin but I also have a couple dry patches from acne and this is one of the few foundations that doesn’t cling to the imperfections. I would highly recommend this. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Ashley O.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is my new absolute favorite foundation. I am OBSESSED. So easy to apply and a little really does go a long way to get a full coverage look. It keeps my oily/combination skin matte all day and it gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Use it with the lock it concealer and you’ll never buy another brand again.
Rosalie V.
Indian Orch, MA
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I used to wear this foundation all the time when I see this one in my collection I get excited! Makes me have one or two pimples when I use it though but nothing too crazy
Mariah M.
This a a very beautiful VERY to full coverage foundation. I like to apply it with a beauty blender. It looks beautiful on the skin. BUT can be cakey if you aren’t careful.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.