Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Angel S.
if your looking for a full coverage long lasting foundation then this is the one for you. covers up red patches blemishes. it's easy to apply. most foundation I don't like the smell or how it makes me look oily but I've never had a issue with this foundation.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
This foundation is great as far as coverage and staying put all day. However, as much as I wanted to fall in love, I couldn't because the shades are limited and even a mix of two didn't match my skin tone. Kat Von D., get some more shades so I can rock this foundation of a regular basis.
Alixzaundria M.
This foundation is my go-to matte foundation. Most days I find myself reaching for this foundation! It blends easily. Long lasting coverage and very full coverage! It's something I would buy over and over.
estefany h.
Union, NJ
I have been using this foundation for the past 6 months and I love it. It might be a little pricey but it is worth it. It will last you for a long time. Matte finish without being drying. Great color range !
Maria G.
Hermiston, OR
I love this foundation, it cover very well and stays on long. It is a little spendy for for me, but worth the cost if you can afford it. It drys quickly and looks great. I will get more every chance I get. The best I have come across so far.
dainty l.
Lauderhill, FL
Hands down the best full coverage makeup if you are looking for full coverage. I use it as is when I have spots due to breakouts that needs to be covered. On days when I don't need that much coverage I mix it with my murad oil control Mattifier and my face looks flawless and matte.
Valeria A.
Ontario
I love Kay Von D's products and this is a really good one for full coverage but her yellow tones are way to yellow, it made me look yellower. Unfortunately for me there isn't a right shade of yellow but it is a good product, would have given it more stars if there was more shades in between.
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
If you want a super matte, very full coverage, this is perfect. It gives a beautiful finish but it is kind of heavy so I wouldn't wear it if you might swear or get dry patches. It is really nice and a little goes a very long way when using.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Really have trouble with color matching this product the color matching tool doesn't give me correct matches and I never get a proper color , but this is a great formula and full coverage I love that it lasts so long and blends out so well ( currently mixing products to get correct color)
Jacenia M.
West New York , NJ
Kvd lock it is literally like tar on your face once it sets, and has a really natural finish to it too which is really amazing for a full coverage foundation since most of them look chalky or cakey. Only downfall is it's a pain to wash off. Also it doesn't break me out which is a huge plus
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.