Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Shannon B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Definitely full coverage. At first I was amazed. It literally made my skin look like porcelain but after a few hours it started to separate and by the end of the day it looked horrible. I have dryer skin though so that is probably why. My friend had really bad cystic acne and whenever she wore this it made her skin look amazing and smooth!
Charm P.
I have heard so many good things about the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation. It covers everything and is not cakey. I use an oval foundation brush or a black beauty blender (Beauty Blender Pro) to apply this.
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
Does the job! The only downside is that it can really cling onto your dry spots, as it is a heavy foundation. I would not recommend it to people with dry skin. It has the most matte finish of any foundations that I've ever tried. I would like to buy again, but would love a smaller version of it.
Jackie H.
This is my holy grail matte foundation. It stays put, a little goes a long long way too. It's a fabulous product with the perfecting power of stage makeup. This is amazing. My dry skin doesn't mind it either! Keep it coming Kat!
Sara R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a lot of acne scars and hyperpigmentation and this is the only foundation and this is the only foundation that will cover them to my liking. I like that its a thicker formula- not watery like many others. It is also non-creasy and not too cakey. The only issue I have it that it does not have SPF to my knowledge. Otherwise would be perfect.
Mildred V.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
I do not need concealer with this foundation in fact, it’s the only foundation or concealer I’ve found that does not crease under my eyes.  It stays smooth and crease-less under my eyes  all day long.  It’s nice and matte.
Lacey P.
This would be a great foundation for going out and wanting to do a full face. My opinion is that it's not an every day because of the extreme full coverage. A little goes a long way. It does last though! I never had a problem with it wearing off.
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
I was very weary of this foundation at first, but after watching a few how-to videos on youtube I quickly realized the tricks of how to use it correctly. I cherish this foundation so much, (it's currently my favorite) but I don't wear it for everyday use because it is super full coverage.
Alixzaundria M.
This foundation is my go-to matte foundation. Most days I find myself reaching for this foundation! It blends easily. Long lasting coverage and very full coverage! It's something I would buy over and over.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
love this foundation, its buildable, has awesome coverage regardless, price is fair for the quality of the product, and she offers MANY shades for all complexions & skin tones. Super easy to find @ Sephora.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.