Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation Kat Von D Tattoo Lin...1 Answers
  • Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19878)
Media (1909)
I love this foundation, I have a birthmark on my face that it covers flawlessly, it has a matte finish and is a bit heavy. I believe it is good for combination skin. I would 100% buy it again. Only complaint I can think of is it is heavy so I mix it with another foundation to help it blend more seamlessly. Other than that I can't complain.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
This is my FAVORITE foundation of all time. I've yet to find such a smooth full coverage that doesn't look cakey. I pair this with a mac powder foundation, and it's the perfect duo. I will rebuy this over and over again till the end of time. Better than some of the 50$ foundations I have tried.
Sarah H.
Stockton, CA
Great for events and perfect for an everyday smooth finish! Full coverage to cover dark spots or imperfections but I stopped use everyday because it clogged my pores and broke me out after a couple of months.
Klarisa P.
Molalla, OR
One of my favorites so far. Blends in perfectly with out looking like you have too much or not enough foundation on. Easily buildable for however much coverage you want for an all day look. Hides blemishes, and makes skin look natural and smooth
Magaly O.
Compton , CA
A little goes a long way! Full coverage and matte! This foundation does not leave your face cakey if you don't apply too much! I do have oily skin so the matte helps it look nice! Just reccomemd that you ask for help when choosing the foundation color because once applied it looks different.
Kortni M.
mooresville
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This foundation does not my make my skin feel oily. Which I have very oily skin. It covers my acne and scars very well for the whole 8 hour work day. The one downfall, which I'm sure happens with many foundations, if you touch your face then touch a piece of paper you will leave a fingerprint.
Joy S.
Fort Collins, CO
I HATED this. I'm not opposed to the idea of a full coverage foundation, but this made me feel like I needed to Cover my whole body with it just to look even and less cake face. It is very sensitive and can't be used with many other products like oils and even using a damp sponge causes issues
Jessie C.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation. It is definitely full coverage so it is very thick. I like to add a primer to it before I apply to my face because it is so thick. It is on the more expensive side but trust me  a little goes a very long way so it will last forever. It covers acne really well!
Taylor G.
Henderson, NV
This is a great foundation if you want high coverage and it's easy to apply however if you have dry skin I would be careful because it is very thick and clings to dry spots. It did make me break out but I would buy it again for special occasions
Olivia M.
I really liked this foundation at first but the more I used it it started oxidizing. It was very lightweight and very comfortable but considering that it kept oxidizing I wasted at least three fourths of the product and it made me really sad because It had a wonderful coverage but just oxidized.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.