Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Lauren S.
I love love LOVE this foundation. I have gotten 3 bottles of it so far. It is hard to switch to a new one because I love it so much. It is a little expensive but worth it if you love your full coverage makeup!
Claudia S.
Ardmore, PA
Perfect for oil skin, the foundation stays for an entire day without crack. It's a very thick foundations though, I usually use at night. It's too heavy for daily basis. It has excellent coverage.
One of my favorites. It's little bit expensive but it longs forever.
Gabby P.
Naples, FL
Just bought this foundation from Sephora and I love it! Even though it comes out very thick, the coverage is amazing! It stays on all day. The foundation is thick so it's a tad bit heavy but if you want coverage, this is the foundation for you.
Brett B.
Heard great reviews of this product from lots of people. Went to give it a try for myself. First the lady at sephora gave me a shade about three times too dark. --NO. I went back for a different shade. This time shade was better, but I do not like the formula. Kept coming up splotchy and felt very sticky on your face. Very heavy foundation.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Full coverage. Perfect for phot. You need only one pump. Easy to apply and blend with sponge or brush. Long wearing. The price is great because you don't need a lot. I buy in Sephora. I recommend this foundation.
Raphael M.
Visalia, CA
That’s my favorite, covers every single little part of my imperfections, leaving smooth, not heavy look even knowing that it brings a high coverage, I really hope I can wear this foundation for years and years
Carla F.
Westover, WV
I absolutely love this foundation. The heavy coverage is great and it stays put! The price is a little high, but it surprisingly lasts quite a long time. It is kind of a bummer that they don't sell it at Ulta because Sephora is a bit of a drive.
Hilary A.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you're looking for a full coverage photo shoot ready skin, this is the foundation for you. My only complaint is that sometimes I will have dry patches when I use it. Other than that, it's really incredible.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
Best full coverage foundation I have used. The price is great because a little goes a long way! Works best with a CLEAN beautyblender and primer, over a moisturized face. Can bring out dry spots so keep that in mind.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This is the best liquid foundation I have come across. This is medium to full coverage, and doesn't dry your face out at all. It covers everything on your face, and makes everything look smooth and flawless. If you want to try out a new full coverage, get color matched at Sephora and definitely try it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon