Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
This stuff is wonderful! It covers up all imperfections. It is worth the price. It was around 38$ when I got it. There are a few down sides. There are not as many colors as other but still a good amount to choose from. Also you have to moisturize a lot of it could look really funny on your face.
Natalia W.
This foundation is great for someone that is looking for full coverage!!! I would recommend that you apply with a beauty blender just because it breaks down the foundation and it helps to no look so heavy!!!!!
Lacey P.
This would be a great foundation for going out and wanting to do a full face. My opinion is that it's not an every day because of the extreme full coverage. A little goes a long way. It does last though! I never had a problem with it wearing off.
Alondra G.
South El Monte, CA
This foundation is amazing! Gives you full coverage. I recommended before putting it on to use a mostorizer that hydrates your skin to avoid any caking . It gives you such a flawless look and stays on through out the day. I highly recommend it you wont be disappointed with this foundation.
Vanessa C.
Stafford, VA
I bought this foundation over a year ago and I still have the same bottle, that's how little you need since it's full-coverage. It's definitely worth its price tag considering how long it's lasting. I do mix it with an oil as well as a BB cream since it is a little too thick for my preferences.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Full coverage. Perfect for phot. You need only one pump. Easy to apply and blend with sponge or brush. Long wearing. The price is great because you don't need a lot. I buy in Sephora. I recommend this foundation.
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
Does the job! The only downside is that it can really cling onto your dry spots, as it is a heavy foundation. I would not recommend it to people with dry skin. It has the most matte finish of any foundations that I've ever tried. I would like to buy again, but would love a smaller version of it.
Gabby P.
Naples, FL
Just bought this foundation from Sephora and I love it! Even though it comes out very thick, the coverage is amazing! It stays on all day. The foundation is thick so it's a tad bit heavy but if you want coverage, this is the foundation for you.
I love this foundation, I have a birthmark on my face that it covers flawlessly, it has a matte finish and is a bit heavy. I believe it is good for combination skin. I would 100% buy it again. Only complaint I can think of is it is heavy so I mix it with another foundation to help it blend more seamlessly. Other than that I can't complain.
Alivia R.
Bedford, IN
Is you like non cakey full coverage foundation. This is it. I have bought this product two times now and it's amazing. It's very easy to apply and what you pay for for this product is what you get. I would tell everyone to purchase this product
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.