Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19862)
Media (1907)
Brett B.
Heard great reviews of this product from lots of people. Went to give it a try for myself. First the lady at sephora gave me a shade about three times too dark. --NO. I went back for a different shade. This time shade was better, but I do not like the formula. Kept coming up splotchy and felt very sticky on your face. Very heavy foundation.
Fatia F.
Havelock, NC
It is a great product but it does have some transfer they have a variety of shades to choose from. there is a wider range online! I love that they have my shade,I just dislike that there is some transfer. it has less transfer then make up forever though. when using this product use a powder.
Brooke A.
Fort Stewart, GA
The coverage of this product is great and I love the packaging. Unfortunately it oxidizes like crazy after an hour of wear. This foundation really stays on too but it transfers even though it claims to be transfer proof. It also breaks up and gets really patchy and clings to dry patches.
Jenifer D.
Winter Spgs, FL
I don't understand all of the positive reviews on this foundation. It's thick, like spackle, and makes the pores on my face and any uneven texture pop. It separates no matter which primer I use (or don't) and separates badly in my oily areas. It fades really badly, too, after just a few hours.
Lacey P.
This would be a great foundation for going out and wanting to do a full face. My opinion is that it's not an every day because of the extreme full coverage. A little goes a long way. It does last though! I never had a problem with it wearing off.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
I picked this up by accident.I use 46 which the third lightest but it matches my skin perfectly and it basically looks natural. I looks like i don't wear anything, hides my scars and blackheads although it just a little oily around my t-zone but far the best foundation, don't like the price though.
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD
Really liked this foundation. It covered all of my troubled skin and made my face look matte and flawless. This foundation is definitely full coverage. It felt a little heavy on the skin and was slightly cakey.
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
This stuff is wonderful! It covers up all imperfections. It is worth the price. It was around 38$ when I got it. There are a few down sides. There are not as many colors as other but still a good amount to choose from. Also you have to moisturize a lot of it could look really funny on your face.
Summer C.
Great foundation!!
This is a wonderful long lasting, full coverage foundation. It only takes about two squirts to cover my full face. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky at all. It also lays well under every powder I've tried. I have repurchased this product and would suggest it for all skin types.
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This stuff has amazing coverage, but it’s not workable at all and didn’t go well with my dry skin. It looks and smells incredibly chalky. I had high hopes for this, but it was a big flop for me. I recommend if you do try it to apply with a damp beauty blender. Makes it a little more workable.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.