Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Gabby P.
Naples, FL
Just bought this foundation from Sephora and I love it! Even though it comes out very thick, the coverage is amazing! It stays on all day. The foundation is thick so it's a tad bit heavy but if you want coverage, this is the foundation for you.
Jackie H.
This is my holy grail matte foundation. It stays put, a little goes a long long way too. It's a fabulous product with the perfecting power of stage makeup. This is amazing. My dry skin doesn't mind it either! Keep it coming Kat!
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
I wanted to love this foundation since there was a shade light enough for my skin. It's very full coverage which is great, but it sinks into creases that i didn't even know i had! After wearing it for only a few hours it feels terrible on my face. They also discontinued the lightest shade.
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
Does the job! The only downside is that it can really cling onto your dry spots, as it is a heavy foundation. I would not recommend it to people with dry skin. It has the most matte finish of any foundations that I've ever tried. I would like to buy again, but would love a smaller version of it.
Jenifer D.
Winter Spgs, FL
I don't understand all of the positive reviews on this foundation. It's thick, like spackle, and makes the pores on my face and any uneven texture pop. It separates no matter which primer I use (or don't) and separates badly in my oily areas. It fades really badly, too, after just a few hours.
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
Really great for full coverage. Not as long wearing as it claims if you have oily skin as I do but still a really great full coverage foundation. I loved the packaging as well. Can't wait to try the new powder and concealer to go along with it!
Fatia F.
Havelock, NC
It is a great product but it does have some transfer they have a variety of shades to choose from. there is a wider range online! I love that they have my shade,I just dislike that there is some transfer. it has less transfer then make up forever though. when using this product use a powder.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This foundation!! This foundation is my number one foundation right now. I have a ton of freckles and discoloration, this foundation covers everything and doesn't make me cakey at all. It is so very full coverage and worth every penny. There is quite a few of color options as well which helps!!
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
This stuff is wonderful! It covers up all imperfections. It is worth the price. It was around 38$ when I got it. There are a few down sides. There are not as many colors as other but still a good amount to choose from. Also you have to moisturize a lot of it could look really funny on your face.
Lacey P.
This would be a great foundation for going out and wanting to do a full face. My opinion is that it's not an every day because of the extreme full coverage. A little goes a long way. It does last though! I never had a problem with it wearing off.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.