Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Ashton N.
Extremely full coverage. I love this product!! So many different shades to choose from. I think this is one of the only foundations that really lasts a long times in terms of how much use you get per bottle.
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
love this foundation it stays put. I have a hard time finding foundations light enough for my complexion but I've found it with Kats brand😊 I love the way it feels on as well. I would definitely say full coverage.
Amelia
This foundation is so thick and cakey looking. It makes my dry acne scarred skin look even worse. It emphasizes the peach fuzz on my face and clings to the tiniest hint of dryness. It is super full coverage but it seemed that you would have to have pretty nice skin anyway in order for it to look good.
Erika P.
Donna, TX
This is the best foundation out there for Oily Skin. It's a very heavy foundation but it's not cakey at all. Matte finish that lasts all day long. Overall the best foundation in the market right now, I highly would recommend for anyonr looking for a heavy coverage foundation with a matte finish!
Fatia F.
Havelock, NC
It is a great product but it does have some transfer they have a variety of shades to choose from. there is a wider range online! I love that they have my shade,I just dislike that there is some transfer. it has less transfer then make up forever though. when using this product use a powder.
Claudia S.
Ardmore, PA
Perfect for oil skin, the foundation stays for an entire day without crack. It's a very thick foundations though, I usually use at night. It's too heavy for daily basis. It has excellent coverage.
One of my favorites. It's little bit expensive but it longs forever.
Carrine W.
St Louis Park , MN
I bought this and only used it for like a week before giving it away. It's just way too full coverage for me. I would not recommend this for every day use. It's super thick, so I revoked working with it in sections because it drys quickly.

It has amazing coverage and perfect for special occasions.
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
This foundation will cover just about anything. Pimples, scars, discoloration...you name it. I was scared it would be too thick, it's not too bad. It blends out nicely and doesn't make your skin look dried out.
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
This stuff is wonderful! It covers up all imperfections. It is worth the price. It was around 38$ when I got it. There are a few down sides. There are not as many colors as other but still a good amount to choose from. Also you have to moisturize a lot of it could look really funny on your face.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
And amazing foundation! It is smoother than the tattoo foundation. While still being full coverage but it is smooth, easy to apply and easy to blend. A little goes a long way because it is extremely full coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.