Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Erika P.
Donna, TX
This is the best foundation out there for Oily Skin. It's a very heavy foundation but it's not cakey at all. Matte finish that lasts all day long. Overall the best foundation in the market right now, I highly would recommend for anyonr looking for a heavy coverage foundation with a matte finish!
cx s.
The most amazing foundation ever!!! Lasts for legit 24 hours, doesn't come off in water, matte finish, and full coverage! I wear this everyday and am entirely obsessed. I have been using this for about 3 years now!
Maria C.
I love this foundation I use it in combination with the rest it is amazing ! I'll try to upload pictures of myself but I love love this product and you don't have to put as much . I do recommend guys is worth it
Marcela C.
This foundation is probably the best foundation I have used, yes it has full coverage. I have very dry skin and would recommend this to anyone with dry or combo skin. I would not recommend it to oily skin, especially in the summer.
Emily V.
Boise, ID
I have mixed feelings about this foundation.
I really like if for coverage but it feels a little heavy for my skin. I have very oily skin and it just didn't feel very comfortable but it does some amazing coverage!
Denell R.
Yakima, WA
This product wouldn't dry down for me was sticky and my my face itch and instantly brake out. I sale had an allergic reaction with this foundation and I'm not sure why but I returned it and won't be buying again
Josephine R.
Love this foundation! My go to! Not to heavy for the great coverage it provides! Lasts all day and I'm not left an oily mess like other foundations! It has a somewhat Matte finish. And I would buy again and again!
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
If you need full or great coverage then I definitely recommend this foundation! It's heavy and thick plus Kat von d always slays her products! It will last all day! Don't forget to prime your face! Always prime!!!
Chelsea C.
Vancouver , WA
If you want full coverage, this is the foundation for you! She offers quite a full range of colors in my opinion. It is a little spendy but I think it's definitely worth it, it lasts a long time on the skin. Don't over due it or it can look cakey but overall a great foundation!
Stephanie H.
This foundation is heavy duty. It can be pretty cakey if it's not applied well, but I love it for days that my skin is extra red or days I'm really breaking out. It's full coverage and sort of thick, but it lasts all day and I'd especially recommend it for situations where you're unable to reapply frequently.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon