Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19899)
Media (1912)
Amanda B.
Frederick, MD
I really wanted to love this foundation but I just couldn't. I liked the coverage, but it caked on very easily. I also found that throughout the day it did not stay on very well or work well with my oily skin. It was a great coverage but just did not work out the way I wanted it to for the price.
Lauren S.
douglasville
Pretty good foundation with medium-buildable coverage. I didn't like the fact that it claims to be tatto-covering full full coverage because it's not. I had to go back over my acne to cover it in multiple places. But the color selection is wonderful and it blends nicely with a regular brush or sponge
Janine A.
This foundation is amazing. I have freckles and it covers them all with ease. The coverage is soooo good. It's matte so it has a bit of tendency to dry out my skin, but when I use it over my primer it's perfet!!
Alyssa C.
Conway, AR
I got this foundation in high hopes that it would be a holy grail for me as it is for others. I would say that it's better for oily skin. I have combination and it just clings to the dry patches. It is SO DRYING on your face. It lasts all day with a setting powder. Probably will not buy again.
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
This foundation is for FULL COVERAGE. It quite literally can cover up any skin imperfection. I usually only use this on special occasions as it does last a long time. I would recommend this to anyone with adverse skin pigmentation.
Amy S.
Ashland, KY
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It is completely full coverage and very easy to match with your skin tone. Very creamy and applies smooth. I have oily skin and it doesn't make it extra oily, it actually makes it more normal. I highly recommend! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Erica S.
Winslow, ME
Perfect full coverage, stay all day foundation. I find that this is a matte finish. I have combination/oily skin in my t zone area and I find this works great to keep my Facebook free for a full day. It has a great range of shades.
Gilda R.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing product love how matte it is and does not dry my skin. For full coverage pretty lightweight feels great on my skin. Very easy to apply dont need a lot of product for the full coverage. I love kat von d and will keep using it again and again.
Tianna H.
I have combination skin and I've heard so many people rave about this product so I thought I'd try it. This foundation is incredibly full coverage. It oxidized incredibly orange on me and stuck to all of my dry patches. I personally would not buy it for myself again but it is not a horrible product.
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I absolutely love this foundation! I use it every day and it provides such full coverage with just one pump of foundation. Creates an overall flawless look, complete coverage, can be a little heavy for someone looking for a really natural look but I think it's perfect for an everyday face
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.