Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Katia A.
Ringgold, GA
I got a sample of this and I feel in love. I am using a different foundation but I think I'm going to switch to this one because of the size, I feel like I'll get more with It then with what I am using right now.
Rose E.
Woodside, NY
Got this as my first full sized foundation . Did not regret it!
From medium to full coverage, This will do well.
It didn't made much of a concern until summer in New York came. Like most foundations though, you have to be critical on choosing your foundation and the thickness of your make up during summer. But overall, Love this! And buying again!
Molly K.
Hilliard, OH
i absolutely love this foundation. its super easy to blend and lasts all day. its super lightweight. I recommend using a beauty blender to apply it, just seems to last longer than using a brush. I would 9/10 recommend this to my friends and family.
Lorrie H.
Dallas, TX
When it comes to amazing foundations, this is one of them. It is a full coverage foundation with a matte finish, all of my imperfecturns were hidden. This foundation is best applied with a stipple brush or beauty blender and a little goes along way
Chelsea C.
Vancouver , WA
If you want full coverage, this is the foundation for you! She offers quite a full range of colors in my opinion. It is a little spendy but I think it's definitely worth it, it lasts a long time on the skin. Don't over due it or it can look cakey but overall a great foundation!
Tianna H.
I have combination skin and I've heard so many people rave about this product so I thought I'd try it. This foundation is incredibly full coverage. It oxidized incredibly orange on me and stuck to all of my dry patches. I personally would not buy it for myself again but it is not a horrible product.
Erika P.
Donna, TX
This is the best foundation out there for Oily Skin. It's a very heavy foundation but it's not cakey at all. Matte finish that lasts all day long. Overall the best foundation in the market right now, I highly would recommend for anyonr looking for a heavy coverage foundation with a matte finish!
Alyssa C.
Conway, AR
I got this foundation in high hopes that it would be a holy grail for me as it is for others. I would say that it's better for oily skin. I have combination and it just clings to the dry patches. It is SO DRYING on your face. It lasts all day with a setting powder. Probably will not buy again.
Veronica H.
So amazing !!!! A little goes a long way. Super matte and does move on ur face all day. Light weight, and full coverage. I have no complaints about it except it's on the pricer side. I highly recommend it if u need a good full coverage foundation !
Lauren S.
douglasville
Pretty good foundation with medium-buildable coverage. I didn't like the fact that it claims to be tatto-covering full full coverage because it's not. I had to go back over my acne to cover it in multiple places. But the color selection is wonderful and it blends nicely with a regular brush or sponge
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.