Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Veronica H.
So amazing !!!! A little goes a long way. Super matte and does move on ur face all day. Light weight, and full coverage. I have no complaints about it except it's on the pricer side. I highly recommend it if u need a good full coverage foundation !
Miranda M.
Ottumwa , Ia
I love this stuff so much! Full coverage without a ton of product. Finishes pretty even lasts at least 6 hours with full coverage then probably another 4 with medium coverage. I will buy this product over and over. I probably won't buy anything else.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
I tried it in Sephora and was super impressed with the coverage! I look forward to purchasing in the future! It left me looking flawless but still natural looking. The color blended beautifully with my skin tone
Katherine F.
Ocoee, FL
The new formula is GORGEOUS. It's not as thick but has the same beautiful full coverage. Great for all skin types - I have oily skin and it looks great all day on me. I tried a sample and can't wait to buy the full bottle.
Katia A.
Ringgold, GA
I got a sample of this and I feel in love. I am using a different foundation but I think I'm going to switch to this one because of the size, I feel like I'll get more with It then with what I am using right now.
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
I'm not 100% sure if this is the foundation I have but I love it I tried covering some tattoos I have &I let me tell you it covered everything 100% didn't need a lot of proctor to achieve covering up the tattoos
Caitlin O.
This has to be one of my favorite foundations ever created !!! The way the foundation goes nice and smoothly on the face and it doesn't get clumpy or look weird it last for a long time and doesn't cause me to break out
Ashley C.
Love this full coverage foundation. It does turn me a bit orange in some places, but if blended out well it works great. I have oily skin but this works the best for me in the winter. I would purchase this again.
zenda g.
Toledo, OH
It gives Very smooth and matte finish . It suites wonderfully on my skin tone. It is very long lasting and gives full coverage all day long. i use it almost every day and it looks very natural which I prefer most.
Rachel O.
One of my favorite foundation. The coverage is great and super buildable. Not too much oxidizing that happens and a little goes a long way! Plus it's one of the few brands that I can actually find my pale shade in.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.