Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Miranda M.
Ottumwa , Ia
I love this stuff so much! Full coverage without a ton of product. Finishes pretty even lasts at least 6 hours with full coverage then probably another 4 with medium coverage. I will buy this product over and over. I probably won't buy anything else.
Nicole N.
Mount Airy, MD
This is my favorite foundation - hands down! It has amazing coverage- doesn't break my skin out- out lasts all other products I have tried! I will never use another brand of foundation! Price isn't too bad either!
Andrea B.
Great coverage and shade range but way too cakey for my taste. This WILL separate without powder to set it and I do not recommend this for dry skin. It has a super matte finish as well which I would not recommend for dry skin. Would not repurchase.
Yocelyn V.
This foundation covers everything!!! It's not too heavy either. it works great on my oily skin, however, i would definitely recommend mixing it with another foundation just so that it isn't too full coverage if that isn't the look you're going for.
Tahlia N.
Miramar, FL
Can look cakey depending on how much you use and what primer you use, so make sure you find a primer that suit this. This dries down matte but not to matte which i like. This although makes your pores look larger especially by the end of the day. I would recommend to people that have normal skin.
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I absolutely love this foundation! I use it every day and it provides such full coverage with just one pump of foundation. Creates an overall flawless look, complete coverage, can be a little heavy for someone looking for a really natural look but I think it's perfect for an everyday face
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
As for coverage I love it it's not my go to but I have combo skin and works for me at times and sometimes it's to oily. It's a matte finish and easier to apply with a beauty blender. I would definitely purchase again!
Erica S.
Winslow, ME
Perfect full coverage, stay all day foundation. I find that this is a matte finish. I have combination/oily skin in my t zone area and I find this works great to keep my Facebook free for a full day. It has a great range of shades.
Haileigh L.
reading
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is amazing for all day wear. The issue I've run into with this is that I have larger pores and some Laugh lines, this foundation seems to pronounce those. It is full coverage so if you have baby smooth skin (I hate you) and are looking for something to even out your color or to hide blemishes that pop up it is definitely worth a shot!
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL
I use it and love it! It dries really quickly and lasts all day for me (I have tons of freckles). I live in Florida so we get pretty humid heat sometimes and I don't really ever have a problem with shine either.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.