Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1934)
Shelley C.
Gfafb, ND
This foundation is so full coverage and it's extremely blendable. I put it on in a pretty thin layer and it covers all of my imperfections. I love it! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is amazing with Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder.
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
I didn't love this foundation. It wasn't memorable. I can't remember what it was about it that I liked or didn't like. I think I need to buy again now that I'm a little more familiar with makeup and what works for my skin.
Mera S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of the best foundations ever! It is good for all skin types! I have oily skin and its very good on my skin! When I say its long lasting it lasts all day! One pro is a little goes a long way! & there are no cons ! I recommended it to everyone
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
I needed a winter color and this is what the employee at sephora recommended. It blends beautifully and feels light, but provides the coverage I need for darker spots/ blemishes. This formula keeps better than my bare minerals liquid foundation did
Sami S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This definitely my go to summer foundation! It's seriously the best one that I have found that works with my skin when the weather gets warmer. I highly suggest this foundation to everyone who asks what I'm wearing!
Madeline B.
Dumfries , VA
My go to foundation I am in the shade deep neutral 78. The coverage is perfect. It last me all day with my skin tone I Usually have to mix foundation and I don't have to do that with the kat von d lock it foundation. It's very easy to work with and to blend and I love the packaging
Savana P.
Lincoln, AR
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I do not like this foundation. There are only 2 good things about this foundation. The 2 things are, the color match to my skin and the coverage. I am super pale and finding a foundation that actually matches my skin is really hard. The coverage is amazing if you want full coverage but it makes my skin look HORRIBLE.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
Wanted something that highly pigmented and found it. Love this foundation but keep in mind it is THICK! It will cover it all but it's not a light weight foundation. It also has great staying power. Applies easily. Will repurchase.
Mariah M.
Norfolk
If I'm going for full coverage foundation I love Kat Von D. It has a natural finish but can easy be amplified with a dewy setting spray or toned down with a finishing powder. I find it to be a little heavy and I typically only use this in fall/winter because it's doesn't feel very breathable on my skin.
Jaskaran S.
I love this foundation! It is worth every penny! It gives a beautiful finish with full coverage! It does not feel heavy on the skin and lasted me through the whole day! I will definitely repurchase this foundation!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon