Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Asha D.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Honestly, I was a little disappointed when I first got this foundation. This foundation is supposed to be very full coverage but you can still see redness and blemishes through it. It's really thick and a little heavy. I wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a full coverage foundation.
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is very expensive, but it's worth every penny. It has flawless coverage, and I don't even have to use concealer when I wear it. It lasts all day, even without primer. The color matches my skin tone well too. I will never purchase another foundation again. KVD stole my heart with this one.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This is an amazing full coverage foundation! And a little definitely goes a long way. The only fault I see in it is that since it’s not my everyday foundation, it tends to get crusty towards the end of the bottle, but other than that it’s amazing!
madison w.
maryville , TN
all time favorite foundation. the bad reviews about this are most likely because it's sooo thick, but I wanted something to cover up acne and this is my holy grail. I have bought this 3 times now & I never regret it!
Zoya J.
I love this product. It has a matte finish that is absolutely amazing. I notice that because I have very oily skin, after a few hours I have to blot more than I do with my other favorite foundation (MAC Studio Fix), but it is soooooooo beautiful I still give it a 5!!!!! The full coverage is EVERYTHING :-)
Asaneya H.
Elmont, NY
This has the best coverage anyone could ask for , only thing is I couldn't find my shade . I was so upset had to return mine but she now has a whole new line and I will definitely be going to Sephora soon to grab one!
Kit C.
This foundation has a solid matte finish that holds up -- the main reason I went for this one, aside from the greater range of shades on the pale end (my skin's fairer than the range a lot of brands carry). Application is a little tricky in that it sets pretty fast, so you can't dab it onto several different spots and then blend them all out -- the second one would be dry before you got finished blending out the first -- but overall I like this foundation a lot!
Shelley W.
Ellisville, MS
I love this foundation.. I have very red cheeks and this product covers very well... I also have pcos, so I have hair on my face that I shave... This product covers all of that also... It stays put and lasts all day
Brandi a.
I do really Love this foundation! It very full coverage foundation, it covers all your imperfections! It is very drying so if you have dry skin use the primer by her! It does last 24/7 and looks great all day. When I know I'm going out with my friends I use this foundation because it wears very nicely!
Summer T.
Pocono Lake, PA
So, so glad I invested in this concealer. I am getting married in under two weeks and I am wearing a strapless dress. The problem is that I have a few small dark bumps on my shoulders that are not acne and I needed something to cover them up. I got this concealer and goodness, it is fantastic! Recommend!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon