Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND ALL TIME FAVORITE. Not other foundation will ever hold a candle to this. This is the only foundation that stands up to its name. It lasts 24 hrs without a doubt. And I don't even set it with powder. Ever.
Crystal Z.
Denver
Highly recommend if you want full coverage!! I have combo skin..mostly oily, and this keeps me matte throughout the day which is great. The finish is so amazing it looks as if it's just your skin & It lasts all day and I would repurchase without a doubt!
Brianna A.
This foundation has been a complete lifesaver! I love it so much. It gives you complete coverage, though it does look cake-y at first, it blends in well and that cake-y look goes away. It also helps tremendously with my oil-y skin. I would definitely recommend this product! (I do wish it was ULTAthough!)
Laura B.
Stormville, NY
This baby is FULL coverage! If you're looking for a full coverage foundation, this is it. I find that it's more on the matte side. It applies very smoothly and I'd recommend this, for sure! It's a great full coverage.
Petra K.
This makeup covers any blemishes, redness and scars that you have on your face. It is extremely high coverage, and lasts all day, it doesn't sweat off easily. The only problem with it is that if you're going for a lighter look this makeup appears heavy.
Taylor S.
It's one of my absolute FAVORITE foundations other than Limelights botanical foundation. It's more of the heavier side on foundation. I have a combination skin and it works great. I would recommend this to everyone.
Zoya J.
I love this product. It has a matte finish that is absolutely amazing. I notice that because I have very oily skin, after a few hours I have to blot more than I do with my other favorite foundation (MAC Studio Fix), but it is soooooooo beautiful I still give it a 5!!!!! The full coverage is EVERYTHING :-)
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
I needed a winter color and this is what the employee at sephora recommended. It blends beautifully and feels light, but provides the coverage I need for darker spots/ blemishes. This formula keeps better than my bare minerals liquid foundation did
Michele V.
Lubbock, TX
I'm super impressed by this foundation. I didn't plan on buying this at first but I was in a rush for my bfs graduation and forgot my foundation at home so I made a quick stop at Sephora and girrrrl, LET ME TELL YOU! This foundation is AMAZING. Full coverage, lasts all day and it doesn't feel cakey whatsoever.
Kit C.
This foundation has a solid matte finish that holds up -- the main reason I went for this one, aside from the greater range of shades on the pale end (my skin's fairer than the range a lot of brands carry). Application is a little tricky in that it sets pretty fast, so you can't dab it onto several different spots and then blend them all out -- the second one would be dry before you got finished blending out the first -- but overall I like this foundation a lot!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.