Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19906)
Media (1915)
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
I love love love this foundation a little goes a long way I don't even need and concelar it's so full coverage the best way to apply it is with a beauty blender I give this product a 10 star I wear it the hole day with out ha ring to powder is so matte and perfect
Yalonda S.
Charlotte, NC
This is super full coverage and goes on heavy so you have to be careful , I will say it's not mi favorite or something I reach for often but it does cover up imperfections you might have on your face . I wish the color selection was more expandable also
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
I needed a winter color and this is what the employee at sephora recommended. It blends beautifully and feels light, but provides the coverage I need for darker spots/ blemishes. This formula keeps better than my bare minerals liquid foundation did
Petra K.
This makeup covers any blemishes, redness and scars that you have on your face. It is extremely high coverage, and lasts all day, it doesn't sweat off easily. The only problem with it is that if you're going for a lighter look this makeup appears heavy.
Brooke H.
Herriman, UT
I know most people love this foundation, but for some reason it didn't work for me. I have oily skin and this is supposed to be good for that, but it just went blotchy on me. Even when I used it with different primers and application methods. I also didn't like how thick it was and a little hard to blend.
Sajira G.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! It is so silky and it covers a lot of face with just a little amount. The formula Is lightweight and it has a dewy finish. It's a little pricey but I would definitely buy this product again.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND ALL TIME FAVORITE. Not other foundation will ever hold a candle to this. This is the only foundation that stands up to its name. It lasts 24 hrs without a doubt. And I don't even set it with powder. Ever.
Andrea L.
Hesperia, CA
I love this foundation!!! Kat von D has the best foundation I've ever tried! I love how much coverage you get with this, it is on the heavy side but i do enjoy the look i get from this. I always make sure to moisturize and let my primer set before to make it easier to apply since it is a matte foundation.
Taylor S.
It's one of my absolute FAVORITE foundations other than Limelights botanical foundation. It's more of the heavier side on foundation. I have a combination skin and it works great. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jimena B.
Annandale , VA
I bought this and was very excited to use it because I thought it was going to change my life... it didn't. It felt cakey on my skin, though it did have good coverage. I'm not sure if I put on too much or what happened but definitely was disappointed with my first try.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.